Chapter 29

"Lin'er, you are so miserable!" The words that Jiang Lin used to pity Wei Yunzhao daily are now used by Zhou Chengwang and Du Yuling.

    I don’t know who wrote it. Wei An’s prostitutes also made women’s stomachs bigger, and lost a bet at the gambling shop and had a leg cut off by the gambling shop. It spread all over the homes of officials and officials in Shengjing overnight. The two came to offer condolences to Jiang Lin.

    Zhou Chengwang: "My family is unfortunate."

    Du Yuling: "It's not nice to meet people."

    Jiang Lin: "...Read the book like this, have you been beaten before, right?"

    Zhou Chengwang shook his head and sighed, "Lin'er, what right do you have to say about us?"

    Jiang Lin: "..." Okay, it's all scumbags, he understands.

.Zhou Chengwang also added, "Look at the book you wrote, it can be understood by anyone who can read it," Zhou Chengwang felt that it was not a beating at all, and that he would have to be beaten to death.

    "Okay, let's not talk about it," Du Yuling cut off the topic and asked Jiang Lin, "It's happening like this, have you figured out what to do?"

    Jiang Lin stretched his finger and talked to Wei Yunzhao with Xun Qi, "Listen to him."

    After he finished speaking, Zhou Chengwang winked at two joking eyes, "Lin'er, now you are marrying a chicken and a dog and a dog. It's only your husband's fate."

    Jiang Lin gave him a roll of eyes, "This is a matter of the Wei family. He is now the head of the Wei family and naturally listens to him. Although I really want Wei An to fend for itself outside, the old lady of the Wei family will It's troublesome for me," Jiang Lin didn't want to face the best products every day.

.Du Yuling is still reliable, "If there is anything we can help, you can ask the concierge to pass you a message."

    Then, the next sentence, "By the way, how did you write in your notebook? I bought everything from the last time and I'm waiting for the next time. Don't influence us to make money."

    Jiang Lin: "..." This short-lived brotherhood, don't worry about it!

    Jiang Lin was so angry that he pushed the two to the door and drove away.

    When he turned around, he met Wei Yunzhao's gaze. He heard Wei Yunzhao say, "Madam looks very happy," in an affirmative sentence.

    Jiang Lin didn't deny it either. He said, "It feels good for someone to be thinking about it," even if it's short, it's not very reliable.

    "Madam is happy," Wei Yunzhao said, and then stretched out his hand towards Jiang Lin, "then madam would be willing to accompany me to the gambling house."

    Jiang Lin blurted out, "Please beg me."

."Well, please," Wei Yunzhao said with a smile, and Jiang Lin even heard a bit of petting.

    So he concluded, "Master Wei, you are in a good mood."

    Wei Yunzhao pushed the wheelchair to Jiang Lin, "Let's go, if you don't go out now, you won't be able to leave for a while."

    Just as Jiang Lin was about to reach out to push the wheelchair, Yu Guang caught a glimpse of the shadow appearing at the gate of the yard, and sighed to Wei Yunzhao, "It's too late."

    Mrs. Wei almost ran in, still shouting, "Yun Zhao, Yun Zhao, good boy, go and save your fifth uncle. If you don't go, he will be dead."

    As he approached, Mrs. Wei took a breath and continued, "Just treat it as grandmother begging you. Grandmother has only one son left. You can't ignore your fifth uncle."