Chapter 59

Ren Denggao said that someone instructed him to falsely accuse Jiang Lin of trouble to Jiang Lin, but he couldn't tell who instigated him, or he didn't dare to say the other party's name. Jiang Lin saw fear in his face.

    Many people flashed in Jiang Lin's heart. The queen, the prince, Zhao Qiuru, and the princess of Qinghe County and the ministers who had just offended him, as long as he had grieved, Jiang Lin thought it was possible.

    Apart from two good brothers and a new group of good sisters, the others seemed to have a bit of grudges with him. Jiang Lin felt that his popularity was really bad.

    Since Ren Denggao did not ask, Yin Ji asked Jiang Lin if he had any clues. Jiang Lin shook his head honestly, "I have too many enemies. I think each is possible, but I don't know who it is. "

    Yin Ji: "..."

.He was also the first time he heard people say so frankly that he had too many enemies.

    Yin Ji took a deep breath and said to Jiang Lin: "You go back first. The officer here at Ren Denggao will take him into custody and will notify you when the behind-the-scenes messenger is found out."

    Jiang Lin nodded, then asked Yin Ji to come out and whispered to him, "Actually, I really beat Ren Denggao, but it was more than a month ago. He coveted my sister, he deserves it!"

    Yin Ji looked at Jiang Lin and saw that he had corrected the evil, but it was no wonder that the dude was instinctive, so he would do it when something happened.

    Yin Ji waved his hand, "Let's go, the officer will let him speak behind the scenes," Master Yin still felt that he could not understand the behavior style of the dude.

.If Jiang Lin knew what he was thinking in his heart, he would definitely tell him that being a dude is very cool, and you don't need to find a reason to do it, as long as you feel unhappy, you can do it, which is especially cool!

    Jiang Lin brought Wei Jia's subordinates to testify to him and left the government office. As soon as he left the gate, Jiang Lin told Chang An, "Go and find out what Ren Denggao is doing recently."

    Chang An asked, "Master, don't you go to find out who instigated him?"

    Jiang Lin shook his head, "No, the other party chose Ren Denggao as an idiot to slander me. It shows that there is no fear. Moreover, with the means of Lord Yin, we will soon know who is behind the scenes, so we don't have to bother to investigate. NS."

    Chang An said that he understood, "Then young master, I will ask Ren Denggao," Chang An ran away after speaking.

.Jiang Lin returned to the mansion and found that Wei Yunzhao hadn't gone out. He had been waiting for him to come back. Jiang Lin walked over, "So worry about me."

    When Wei Yunzhao saw that he was thinking about laughing and joking, he guessed that there was no big problem, so he followed his words and said, "Madam has forged too many enemies for me and the Wei family. Fu Shi, I hope Madam can come back soon."

    "Wang Fu Shi," Jiang Lin smiled and poked Wei Yunzhao's leg, "You can stand up first."

    "What are the benefits of standing up?" Wei Yunzhao looked at Jiang Lin with expectant eyes.

    Jiang Lin turned the wheelchair around, "The advantage is that you don't have to sit on this thing anymore, and there will be no scene of being lifted by someone in the wheelchair when you go up and down the steps."

    Jiang Lin put his hand on Wei Yunzhao's cheek, "Satisfied?"

.Unsatisfied Young Master Wei grabbed Jiang Lin's messy hand on his face and kissed his fingertips.