Chapter 66

Madam Zhao came to the door angrily, but Zhao Qiuru said, "I didn't let you be stupid enough to send Zhao's concubine to Wei Yunzhao as a concubine."

    Of course, Mrs. Zhao's daughter was happy when she fell into this field.

    The reason why the Zhao family chose a prostitute is very simple, because Jiang Lin is a man who cannot bear children. They didn't regard Jiang Lin as a threat at all. They only felt that it would be a matter of time for the Zhao family's daughter to enter the Wei family's door and become a regular wife.

    To be a regular wife, it is natural to do whatever you want to do with Jiang Lin. The daughters of the Zhao family are both good at butlers, just like Zhao Qiuru dared to move Yun Wanyan's dowry a few years after entering the house, Mrs. Zhao felt that her daughter must be too. It works.

    That being the case, why not choose the prostitute, but the prostitute who can't be on the table.

.Mrs. Zhao made Zhao Qiuru choke, and then arrogantly said: "I don't care, the idea is yours. If something goes wrong, you will be responsible. The reputation of the Zhao family cannot be destroyed, and you must immediately try to reverse the matter. . And my daughter, she can’t go to the temple to be a nun, these are all you harmed, and you must solve them."

    Zhao Qiuru said with a mocking expression, "The account is not calculated this way. It is your Zhao family who is thinking about Yun Wanyan’s dowry and coveting the rich New Year gift given by Yun’s family to Jiang Lin, so you have your heart. Concubine, in the end you want to push everything to me, do you think it's possible?"

    "If it weren't for your idea, how could things turn out like this, Zhao Qiuru, you are revenge, you are taking revenge on the Zhao family!" It is natural that Mrs. Zhao cannot admit that she is greedy and only push the matter to Zhao Qiuru.

    Zhao Qiuru asked, "What if it is?".The Zhao family will only suppress her in the name of her natal family. She is the daughter of the Zhao family when needed, and when she is no longer needed, when will she be treated as the Zhao family.

    Besides, she is not taking revenge. She is giving the Zhao family a chance. As long as the daughters of the Zhao family marry into the Wei family, they can get the money they want, and she can also see Jiang Lin being disgusted by Wei Yunzhao as she wishes. With today's scenery, Jiang Lin's bitch would spit out everything that she had snatched from her Yue'er.

    But I didn't expect that a large group of people in the Zhao family would be so useless. Wei Yun and Zhao Jianglin were unscathed, but the Zhao family themselves became a stinking ditch that everyone hated.

    Zhao Qiuru didn’t want to say much to Mrs. Zhao, but said: “Since you have time to trouble me, it’s better to let your daughter run away from the guard’s house and hit her to death. In this way, not only will she die innocently, but also To get rid of your Zhao family's stigma will make it even more so that the Wei family won't be able to take a life."

.Hearing this, Mrs. Zhao became angry and stretched out her hand to scratch Zhao Qiuru, "Zhao Qiuru, you are still not a human being, you bitch, that is your niece and you want her to die. You are a dogged thing, you can’t It's so dead!"

    The maid stopped her and couldn't let her meet Zhao Qiuru, but she also frightened Zhao Qiuru. Zhao Qiuru coldly said, "Sister-in-law, you still dare to spoil her in the Bo's residence. I think you forgot the lesson from last time. Get acquainted and leave as soon as possible, or else..."

    Her threatening words were interrupted by Mrs. Zhao before she finished saying, "What about it, I can’t make it if you can eat, Zhao Qiuru, you’re just marrying a Master Hou, no, it’s just now. Uncle. You said that if I tell Uncle Anyang about all the good things you have done, will he give you up?"

[BL] Dress as a Substitute For Marrying a Small Cannon Fodderजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें