Chapter 82

The system can hear the conversation between Jiang Lin and Jiang Rou, and it has a certain range of detection functions. Although it is not as emotional as a real person, the system is weird that Jiang Lin will know it.

    When Jiang Rou asked the system for the first time why it must kill Jiang Lin and Wei Yunzhao, the system chose to remain silent and did not answer.

    Jiang Rou was very afraid that the dagger in Jiang Lin's hand would directly pierce her throat and kill her, so she was very anxious and shouted out, "I don't want to die, system, system, please tell me, please, tell me Why."

    Jiang Rou, who didn't get a response from the system, almost cried.

.Jiang Lin cut off a strand of Jiang Rou's hair with a dagger and blew it on Jiang Rou's face. Jiang Lin said, "I know you can hear me. I think there is a limit to the number of hosts bound to your system. Jiang Rou should It was the second person you bound, you said that I killed Jiang Rou, would you just dissipate in her mind or would you have a chance to find a third person to bind again?"

    "But it doesn't matter, because no matter how many people you bind, the task you want to complete will always be directed at me. I will soon know who your next host is, and I will kill her just like Jiang Rou."

    "As many people as you can tie, I can kill as many people until you completely disappear in this world."

    Jiang Lin heard Jiang Rou's heart trembling, as if killing someone was as common and simple as eating in Jiang Lin's eyes. He could kill anyone he wanted, including her.

.Jiang Rou became excited and anxious, holding his head in both hands and tapping, "Say the system, I beg you, tell me, OK, Jiang Lin will really kill me, I don't want to die, I don't want to die..."

    Jiang Rou cried out, afraid and helpless.

    Jiang Lin's words also gave the system a hint of instinct. It began to search the possibilities in Jiang Lin's words. Soon, the system got 100% search results, and Jiang Lin would destroy it.

    In fact, it only has two chances to bind the host. It can give up the first host to find a more suitable second host, but the disadvantage is that if the second host dies without completing the task, it will be taken by the main system. Recycling is completely discarded.

.The system has hesitated, Jiang Rou also called the system to help her again, still quietly discussing with the system in her heart, as long as she is alive this time, she will definitely find a chance to kill Jiang Lin.

    The system is clear. If Jiang Lin got the answer he wanted, it would be impossible to let it go, so the answer could not be given. After multiple searches, the system came to a conclusion, [You didn’t really kill anyone, so Jiang I will not kill you directly, as long as you delay to survive tonight, there will be a chance to turn defeat into victory, host, please hold on, it will be dawn soon. ]

    Jiang Rou subconsciously looked at the dark sky outside. The system's words relieved her a little, and she repeatedly confirmed with the system in her heart, "System, will Jiang Lin really not kill me?"

.System: [After data testing, all the people killed by Jiang Lin were killers who wanted to kill him. There has never been a case of indiscriminately killing innocent people. He was only threatening the host, trying to collapse the host's mentality, and had to listen to him. ]

    "Okay," Jiang Rou said immediately: "Let's not say, we don't say anything, just wait for dawn."

    Knowing that she would not die, Jiang Rou breathed a sigh of relief, and then pretended to be afraid while crying and begging for the system.