Chapter 63

Mrs. Zhao Qiuru, Mrs. Anyang, couldn't afford to be ill because he was too frightened by bumping into a ghost in the middle of the night.

On the way home, the old and kind-hearted An Yang bought a poor woman who sold her to bury her father. The woman was alone and helpless and was taken home by the kind An Yang. She succeeded in Anyang a few days later. The bed joined the big family of Anyang Bofu.

Zhao Qiuru, who could not afford it, seemed to get more sick after learning about it.

These two big brothers, Jiangzhen, were also very busy. They tried their best to write letters to Miss Du Jia as gifts and try to persuade Du Ying to agree to be engaged with him as soon as possible. Then, Du Yuling's brothers played around and did not ask for half a minute. good.

Before Jiang Lin, Chang An was staring near the Anyang Bofu, and found that no one had said to go to prison to see the oiran who looked like Jiang Jin's moon god.

.If Zhao Qiu is ill and cannot go, the other two are wishing that Jiang Jinyue died in the Fangyue Hall early in the morning, so that they should not be involved in Anyang Bofu. As for the one in the prison who has nothing to do with Jiang Jinyue, that is the best. They But I don't want to make another moth, which makes life in the house even more sad.

So it is impossible to watch.

Uncle Anyang used to think that this daughter could marry the prince, and it would be a blessing to be a prince to support the family. But the next incident caused the Hou Mansion to go to the Bo Mansion, and the emperor no longer reused him. This daughter took him from Lucky star became a disaster star.

Uncle An Yang hoped that she would be safe, and no matter whether she died or not, she would not harm her family again.

As for Jiang Zhen, it can be seen that he is having a hard time by pulling down his face and various calculations to please Du Yingying. .In the past, he was a companion to the four princes. Jiang Zhen felt that he was superior. He took the lead in dealings with the brothers of Shengjing, and everyone else had to respect him.

But since he was returned home by the four princes, this situation has completely changed. At first it was not so obvious, until Jiang Jinyue was executed by the queen, and the second prince failed to rebel again. The situation suddenly changed. Those who flattered him in the past turned The whole body began to step on him, taunting him, seeing his eyes only left with disdain.

In addition, he has no errands, he is not good at writing, and those people who used to be inferior to him are now relying on the family to make good errands, and it is even more difficult for Jiang Zhen to accept.

.Therefore, under Zhao Qiuru's planning and arrangements, he caught up with the most favored lady of the Du family. The front was very smooth. He also made Du Yingying fall in love with him, but he was frustrated in the proposal. Tell him, let him write to her and give gifts every day for one year, and after one year, he promised Anyang Bofu to propose marriage.

Jiang suppresses roots that don't like Du Yingying, a little girl who doesn't understand anything. If it weren't for the Du family behind her, he wouldn't be rare to take care of this charming little girl, and write a letter for a year. Not wanting to wait, he tore up the letter in anger on the spot.

But there is no way to be reluctant. In the current situation of Anyang Bofu, it is impossible for him to marry a powerful and favored family member. Du Yingying is a liar, but anyone who has a sensible mind can not be attracted to him.的计。 .Jiang Zhen almost gritted his teeth every day to write letters to Du Yingying, and then sent people around him to search for new things and sent them to coax Du Yingying.