Mrs. Wei gave birth to five sons and two daughters. The daughters got married early, and they all married out of town. Of the five sons, two, three, four, three sons died on the battlefield when they were young, leaving only the family members, not even a queen.

.Wei Yunzhao's father, Wei Su, was the eldest son. Before Wei Yunzhao grew up, the entire general mansion was supported by him.

    As for Wei An, he is the youngest son of the old lady. As the saying goes, the youngest son and grandson are the lifeblood of the old lady. Mrs. Wei was afraid that her daughter would die on the battlefield like his brothers, so she was raised by her side since she was a child, indulged in spoiling, and gave up people by life.

    For example, after 30 this year, if you don't have a good character, you still have to rely on the military merits of the Wei family. But Wei An's heart is all about eating, drinking, and having fun. He didn't even think about being a serious errand. He only knew that he asked the old lady every day for money.

    Wei An is still a fancier. In the five rooms of Wei's family, he has a concubine and a large number of rooms, all of which are supported by the old lady's money.

    But I don’t know what it seems. Although Wei An has many women, he has no heirs. He only had two girls, both of whom were born to his wife, Zhou.

.Xiao Zhou is the niece of Mrs. Wei. With the support of Mrs. Wei, he is very prestigious in the Wei family. Even the mocking of Jiang Lin is not far behind.

    Jiang Lin can judge from the expressions on the faces of the Wei family, most of them don't like it.

    Jiang Lin can probably guess why, one is because the original owner has a bad reputation, and the other is that he is a man.

    Jiang Lin ignored Xiao Zhou's words and walked straight to Mrs. Wei, holding tea and knelt down to offer tea to her.

    Mrs. Wei's face was cold, and she didn't mean to take the tea. "Anyang Houfu is really good at it. The marriage of the imperial court said that if the person is changed, the person will be replaced."

    Jiang Lin lowered his head and held the tea, but didn't answer these words. In fact, he was also curious about the method used by Anyang Houfu to let him marry in as the eldest son of Anyang Houfu, and he has not been troubled by the Wei family.

."I don't care what identity you used to be and how turbulent you were, but now that you have entered the door of the Wei family, you are the wife of the Wei family. From now on, you will guard the family rules properly. Otherwise, you will be dealt with by the family law!"

    Hearing this, Jiang Lin slowly raised his head, just in time to meet the eyes of the old lady Wei with cold eyes.

    Jiang Lin raised his hand, with a soft tone and a respectful attitude, "Please grandma for tea," without any dissatisfaction after being reprimanded.

    Mrs. Wei's words are obviously not over yet, but being stabbed by Jiang Lin like this, she will be stingy if she talks about it again.

    Mrs. Wei picked up Jiang Lin's tea with dissatisfaction, and asked the people who were serving her to hand Jiang Lin a box, which was a meeting gift for him.

    The maid who followed Jiang Lin consciously took it up, and Jiang Lin respectfully thanked the old lady Tongwei.

.At the same time, I can see clearly the appearance of the woman who handed the box. It was the old woman who made him and Wei Yunzhao consummate the room last night. No wonder that the attitude towards him last night and the feelings were the person next to Mrs. Wei.