Chapter 2

It took two large buckets of water for Jiang Lin to wash Wei Yunzhao clean.

    When he asked the maid to come in to change the sheets and quilts, he managed to see the incredible expressions on their faces, and they were more confused. Obviously, they really couldn't think of it. Why did the general and his wife come out of so many black dirty things?

    Not only was it dirty, but the bed was also dirty. Looking at the black water that was carried out of the two buckets, it was almost impossible to see.

    Couldn't it be caused by the fire avoidance picture given by Mother Ye?

    But the maids didn't dare to ask, they could only change the quilt to make the bed. After the bed was re-made, Jiang Lin gritted his teeth and carried Wei Yunzhao back to the bed before going to look through Wei Yunzhao's wardrobe.

    When the maids came in to make the bed, Jiang Lin also saw the dowry arranged for him by the Anyang Houfu, a small servant named Chang'an. In addition, two boxes of dowry were given, each with a set of bedding.

.In short, Anyang Houfu didn't even give him any clothes.

    It was so miserable, so he could only find out if Wei Yunzhao had clothes that suit him.

    Because the shower and clothes took a lot of time, Jiang Lin wore Wei Yunzhao’s old clothes when the sun was hanging high outside the door. He said to the two maids who had been guarding the door: "Let’s go. You lead the way."

    The two maids looked at Jiang Lin's clothes, and then at Jiang Lin's empty hands. "Madam, are you going over here empty-handed?" one of the maids asked.

    Another added, "The young lady's first visit to the generals' mansion, she should prepare some meeting ceremonies."

    Jiang Lin has read a lot of novels, and he still knows this.

    Jiang Lin raised his hand and rubbed his sleeves, but Anyang Houfu didn't even give him any clothes, let alone a meeting ceremony.

.Jiang Lin opened his mouth and came, "Perhaps my father and my stepmother look down on the General's Mansion, so they didn't prepare."

    The two maids were shocked, and obviously didn't expect Jiang Lin to say so.

    Regardless of what they thought, Jiang Lin strode forward out of the yard. Since Anyang Mansion dared to do it, then he had nothing to say, anyway, he is barefoot and not afraid of wearing shoes.

    ...

    The place where the tea was served was in the courtyard of Mrs. Wei. Jiang Lin arrived late, and the rest of the Wei family had already been sitting in the room waiting for him.

    As soon as the maid opened the curtain, everyone in the room gathered their eyes on him.

    Jiang Lin glanced across the room, and Wei's family was overwhelming. There were only two or three males in the room. One of them was a child with no chair height.

."Oh, I'm willing to come, the eldest son of Anyang Houfu is really a golden man, and the elders in this house have been waiting for you all morning."

    As soon as Jiang Lin entered the door, he heard such a weird saying.

    Jiang Lin looked at the source of the sound and saw that it was a woman dressed up as a wealthy woman in her early thirties. There was a man sitting next to her, the only adult male in this room.

    Jiang Lin knew at a glance that the woman who was talking was the wife of Wei's Wufang Wei'an.

    Even though the original body did not have much contact with the Wei family, he knew a little about the situation of the Wei family.