Hi.

I'm about to cry writing this but I'm doing it anyway

So I'm sure everyone on the fucking planet had heard what happened.

Yeah.

It was 7:00 in the morning when I saw a message from a friend saying that Zayn had left

And I checked twitter and Facebook and sobbed and sobbed for 30 minuets before u had to go to school, where all the fake one direction fans were all hugging and saying how it's better of this way.

And then there was Bout 5 of us real fans who were all sitting in a corner balling out eyes out.

Again, I hate people. I'm sure y'all know that by now.

But I am happy for him. There isn't a one direction without zayn tho. It's now harry, Liam, Louis and Niall, it's not one direction.

And it's probably naughty boys fault, the medias fault, all the "haters" out there, and maybe it's ours as well.

Because you know, always seeking his attention and what not.

And him making the decision to leave is his decision and not ours. We can't force him to come back. And if he's happy, that's the best thing that could happen.

If he's happy, I'm happy.

And apparently he's signed a contract that he can come back to 1D anytime he wants.

Let's not give up our hope for that.

And remember, a member of the Beatles left the band for 6 months and then rejoined after that.

But in the end, it's his decision. And I respect that. I respect him too much to ever hate him.

And the fact that he hasn't been happy for the last few months etc makes me hurt so much on the inside.

And we have to support the rest of the boys with what they have to come in the future. Imagine how they feel.

Harry begged Zayn to stay apparently.

Yeah.

And this is all confusing and not grammatically correct bc I'm not in the right state of mind.

This is all I could do for the moment.

Anyways

I will update whenever I feel like it.

Yeah.

I love you Zayn and I hope you never forget that.

-b.