Houndoomed! CH-30

Start from the beginning

"I see" Brock said as he walked over to Pidgeot who landed infront of him, chirping happily to see another familiar face.

Brock padded Pidgeot on it's beak and said "It's so big and looks really strong! He's been doing really well, that's what I can see. Did he have any encounters with that Fearow while he was protecting the flock?"

Ash: Yeah but we dealt with it now once and for all.

Gary smirked as he knew what Ash meant. He grabbed the pokeball and threw it into the air. It released Fearow who landed next to Pidgeot.

They both looked with determination at eachother because they were rivals for life now.

Brock: Wait... You caught it Gary?

Gary: It looks like it, doesn't it?

They all laughed and talked while playing with the pokemon themselves aswell until the bell rang. On their way to their next lesson Ash had something he still wanted to say to Serena.

"Serena?" Ash said as he quickened his pace to walk beside her.

Serena: What's up Ash?

Ash: I promised to show you my pokemon I've got at home right?

Serena: Yeah, and...?

Ash: Why don't you come over to my place after school? I'm sure they would like to meet you, especially the Kalos pokemon would like to see you again.

Serena: Sure Ash but before I'm coming, I need to drop my bag at home.

Ash: Sure but we'll walk home together right?

Serena: Ofcourse!

At that moment Gary stopped so he could walk next to Ash and Serena.

Gary: Sorry Ashy-boy, I won't be walking home with you. I'm going to hang out with Shauna again, I'll be home later.

Ash: Stop with that name Geare bear!

Serena started giggling and both Ash and Gary asked her "What are you laughing about?"

Serena: First, you guys are such dummies with those nicknames! And second, Gary when are you asking Shauna to become your girlfriend.

Gary's face started heating up and he nervously said "w-what are you t-talking about Se-serena?"

Serena: You know what I mean Gary, just spill it. I could help you, you know? And by the way, you're stuttering.

Gary: Alright alright... But keep it a secret please. I want to let her know in my own way, when I'm ready.

Then realization hit Ash and he shouted. "WAIT GARY YOU LIK-"

Ash got cut off by Gary covering his mouth as he wispered "If your life is dear to you, you better shut your mouth now Ash!"

Ash was a little suprised by Gary's actions and he nodded in agreement.

Ash, Gary and Serena entered the classroom. In this lesson, Ash and Gary sat next to eachother, right behind Serena and Shauna.

The last two lessons went pretty quick. In the battleclass they heard that Alain was only a special guest for the day and Don George took back over the lessons in the battleclass. He explained every now and then there would be a special guest who will teach them certain things. Today Ash and Brock teamed up in a double battle against Gary and Dawn.

Flashback to the battle.

Brock: Ludicolo c'mon out!

Ash: Snivy, I choose you!