Tyron looked at the human and the cat and said, "Where did the cat come from?"

The first time this cat had appeared was when Victor brought it to the audience stands today. Victor should have gotten it in the short time after he'd gone out.

This cat seemed to be very friendly to humans and it was clear at first sight that it was a domestic cat that had been raised by others before. it was so soft that it seemed almost boneless, and had no aggression at all.

Sure enough, Victor said, "It's... it's a cat that my former roommate kept."

Tyron poured a glass of milk for Victor, "He's not raising it himself?"

Victor held the milk and confessed honestly, "Actually, it was a cat that his girlfriend wanted to raise, and they called it 'Concubine'. My roommate doesn't like cats, but after raising it for over a year, he discovered that it was very cute and started to care for it. Yet as a result, yesterday, his girlfriend suddenly told him that she wanted to raise a child. It turned out that she had always wanted a child, but because he wasn't willing, they raised a cat instead to test the waters... As a result, it's like what you guessed. After being used to taking care of the big boss cat, he felt that raising a child to accompany the cat was quite a good idea."

Tyron: "......"

There was a lightning bolt, and the old antique was struck by lightning.

Victor continued, "His girlfriend got pregnant. After she got pregnant, she said that the cat was too active and wanted to get rid of the cat until the child is born. So... so he dropped off the cat here with me."

Tyron asked: "They're here too?"

Victor nodded, "Yes, they came here to see the National Championships. My roommate has been a fan of e-sports for a long time. He was the one who led me to pursue the game at the start."

The white cat who'd been 'used and left behind' was oblivious to their conversation. It licked his paws and washed its face, then suddenly became energetic again, calling out in a hoarse voice, "Meow--"

Tyron looked at this little thing again with an inquisitive gaze and tentatively reached out to pinch its plush white paws.

The white cat was a little afraid of him, and its cry turned into a weak "Mi..."

Victor leaned on Tyron's shoulder and spoke in a low voice, "Look, cats are like children. You have to wait on them, take care of them, and be considered. However, cats are less troublesome. My roommate said that if he hadn't learned how to take care of a cat, he wouldn't be able to imagine how to raise a child who can make trouble 24 hours a day."

Tyron narrowed his eyes slowly and finished savoring the words, "... You also like children?"

Victor was stunned for a moment, then he thought about it seriously, "Children... they're quite fun. Nowadays, it's quite convenient to have a child. Many hospitals can guarantee that the success of a test tube baby is over 99%. As long as both sides provide genes, it's not that troublesome to take care of children. We can find a housekeeping robot, and Athena can help as well."

Tyron thought about it for a moment and didn't speak.

Victor continued, "Actually, I didn't think so much about it. It's just that this cat is quite cute."

"Mm." Tyron thought about it for a moment, then reorganized his words and said, "I haven't thought about this matter before. Future generations... I don't feel that I can take responsibility for them. Let me think about it."

To be honest, Victor's first reaction to this was: This must be due to my old antique's childhood experiences. He's afraid that he would do the same cruel things to his children and that he wouldn't be able to fulfill his responsibilities as a parent...