Never Say Never

I could feel my face getting hot out of anger.

"I'm gonna handle it. It might not even be mine!" He said.

"Fuck you gonna do Sammy? Besides nut in a bitch. Yeah right." I said getting up to go on the balcony when my phone rang and it was Justin.

"Wassup Justin?" I answered, shutting the balcony door. What I needed was some weed.

"Hey Angel! I had a couple opportunities I wanted to talk to you about."

"Go on." I said, trying to hide my attitude.

"Well there's one with Jay Strokes-"

"No." I cut him off.

"Its for $10,000, Angel."

"What the hell? Why so much?" I asked, even though I was still gonna say no. 

"I don't know, he might've pulled some strings for you. But even if that wasn't the case, you didn't hear that you and Coco got over 2 million views? Prices are definitely still going up."

"Daaaaamn, that's wassup! I'm still gonna have to pass on that one and would prefer to not work with him in the future as well. What's the other opportunity?" I asked.

"Noted. Would you be interested in a bisexual threesome?"

"Hmmmmmmm. It actually sounds pretty intriguing. Whats the pay for this one?" I asked, intrigued.

"I think I can negotiate $7k for you. But the two men are beginners as well so I can't promise $7k but no less than 5 for sure." He assured me.

"Can you send pics of them to me? And just text me the details."

"Alright I'll be in touch."

I sighed before walking back into Sammy's house. Sitting down on his couch, I just put my head in my hands and cried. I think they were just built up tears on top of getting hit by Jay, getting shot at and finding out Sky is pregnant with Sammy's baby which was just the icing on the cake.

Sammy's warmth engulfed me as he came over and hugged me as I ugly cried leaning into him.

Confused, I woke up on Sammy's couch with a blanket covering me. I didn't know where he was and at the moment, I didn't care.

Rubbing the much needed sleep out of my swollen eyes, I checked my phone.

I had quite a few messages from Jay. Most of them were apologies and begging and blah blah blah but one message stood out to me.

Jay: i'm comin to see you.

This message was right before the shooting. Makes me wonder...
nah he wouldn't go that far. For what?

I saw another message that was from Coco.

Coco: BITCH! You're famous!!!!

Me: i just heard!!!!

She responded quickly.

Coco: We gotta celebrate

Me: what's the move?

Coco: drinks before the club?

Damn I didn't even know what time it was. It was  8 pm and I damn sure didn't feel like going anywhere else before I had to go to the club.