The First Day

Sammy drops me and Olive off back at the house around 11:30.

"Where the hell y'all been?" My mom asked, obviously drunk.

Olive ignores her and goes straight to her room, slamming the door.

I contemplated doing the same but instead I answered her.

"We were at Sammy's house."

"Mmm, all y'all worried about is these boys."

I rolled my eyes and went to my room to get dressed. I didn't know what to wear so I put on a tight black jumpsuit that goes off the shoulders over my black lace thong and no bra. My nipple piercings peeked through a little. I wore wispy lashes and lipgloss.

I headed over to Justin's offices which weren't too far from me so that's a plus

I headed over to Justin's offices which weren't too far from me so that's a plus. I got there 10 minutes early. I pulled up to a huge building with lots of glass and lots of windows. There's no way this whole building is dedicated to porn.

I sat in my car for a little while trying to prepare myself

I walked inside and was greeted with a bright smile from the nice front desk lady with curly blonde hair and lipstick on her snaggletooth.

"Hi, I had an appointment with Justin Vauss at-"

Justing had come from an elevator, spotting me at the front desk.

"What a pleasure to see you, Fever. Come with me."

I followed Justin to the elevator and we rode up to the 22nd floor. He took me to a room with a red couch and a fuzzy white rug on one side while the other side had a desk with a computer on it and a rolling chair on the other side. There were two red chairs on the opposite side of the desk. Behind the rolling chair was a huge shelf filled with what looked like awards.

"You can have a seat right here." He gestured me toward the couch.

He pulled a chair and sat across from me.

"You look amazing today. Great outfit choice. Are you ready?"

I don't know, Justin, am I?