Got You Bitch

After the scene, I headed home to chill out before I had to go up to the club.

Ready to head into my room and smoke a nice jay, I am greeted by Olive damn near eating her boyfriend's face and a bunch of her loud ass friends in the living room, looking high as kites.

I glare at Olive. I walk to my room and she knows to follow me. I'm picking out a change of clothes when I hear her footsteps slowly coming into the room. Not looking back at her, I acknowledge her. "I thought you said only Liz was coming over."

"I.. it was only Liz."

"And then?" I finally turn around to face her.

"I don't know a couple more friends came over.. and then a couple more.. I don't know Mia I'm sorry." She looks at the floor.

"Don't lie to me ever again, Olive. You know I don't like that shit. You keep that up and you gonna hate me more than you hate mom. Just because she ain't around anymore don't mean you get to be running around here like a damn fool. I want all these people out by 7. Or I will put them out my damn self."

"Even Brian?"

"I will allow Brian ONLY because I'm going to the club tonight but don't get any ideas I will be back."

"Yesssss! Okay, thanks love you!" She blows me a kiss as she runs back out to her company. Now, back to what I was doing. I shut my door, opened the blinds to let in some sunlight, and turned my speaker on. I had a pre roll and I couldn't wait to light it. I fired up my Champagne Toast candle, put some shorts on and a sports bra and laid down as I lit my blunt up to some Snoh Aalegra. Just as the tip of the flame touched the end of my blunt, the music was interrupted by a call and my vibe was ruined. I just can't get a damn break.

I felt a little better when I saw it was Sammy.

"Hey boo." I say, happy to hear from him.

"Hey beautiful. What you doing? Lemme slide through, come hang out til we gotta leave."

"See you soon."

"I'm at your door."

I chuckle. "I should have known, you stay popping up on my ass. Here I come."

I go into the living room past all of Olive's friends. All the lil boys were looking at me like they was in love. I open the door for Sammy and he looks as confused as I did.

"Oh yeah, long story." I take his hand and pull him past the madness and into my bedroom. "Mmmm." I exhale as I squeeze him in a tight embrace after closing my door.

"I missed you." He said, breathing me in.

"I missed you too even though we woke up together."

"And I hope we can tomorrow too." He kisses me a couple times.

"Well you gonna have to stay here tonight then because I'm not leaving Olive's ass here alone."

"I'll be here." He kisses me on my cheek. "How was your scene or whatever?"

"You really wanna know?" I nervously laugh and go sit on my bed to light my blunt, turning the music back on but turning it down to a lower volume. Sammy joins me.

Like what was I supposed to say? If I say it was good, he'll think I enjoyed the sex. If I say it was bad, he'll ask why and I'll have to make up some bullshit answer on the spot.

"I mean... do I not wanna know?"

"It was okay, babe." I inhale, not making eye contact.

There was silence for a moment. I pass him the blunt and he hits it. As he exhales he says, "Well that's good."