Where It All Began

As I look in the mirror in the locker room, I'm thinking, "Damn I look good. I better make at least 5 bands tonight." I had on a shining gold bikini top made of crystals along with gold crystal studded panties with chains along the sides. You know I had to top the look off with a fire fishnet garter thats also studded with crystals cause I'm extra. I put my 30' body wave wig on for tonight because they love when my hair is long.

"Mia it's your turn," said another dancer coming back from her set with a big bag.

"Okay." I take a deep breath before going out there. Even though I've been dancing for about a year I still get nervous every time I go out there. I hear my song, "Round of Applause" by Waka Flocka begin to play and I hear the DJ, Sammy, getting the crowd hype for me.

"COMING TO THE STAGE... YOU KNOW HER... YOU LOVE HER... YOU BEEN WAITING ALL NIGHT FOR THIS ASS... IS IT GETTING HOT IN HERE?? ITS FEVERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!"

I chuckled on my way to the stage cause I know he being funny. We been fucking around for some time now. Or should I just say fucking? Don't judge me for fucking the Dj okay? He's fine as hell. And on top of that, he has his own crib, his own car, and he always gets the crowd ready to throw some bands on a bitch. What was I supposed to do?

I strut out there with my stankest of walks and I hop on the pole and climb to the tip top while the intro was still going and then I dropped to the bottom into a split as soon as the beat dropped. The crowd went wild and the ones started raining down on me. I always loved this feeling. But it just wasn't enough.

After I finished my set and collected my money, I went back to the locker room to get ready to go home because I'm tired and I think I might've hit my goal and then some. I put on a black tank and some black sweatpants over top of my bikini set with my ugg slides. I'll count all of my money when I get home.

I grab my duffel and walk out of the locker room and I see Sammy. He opens his arms and comes up to me. I hug him tight.

"You was real funny tonight. Talking bout 'you been waiting all night for this ass'. No nigga, YOU been waiting all night for this ass!" I laughed, still with my arms around his neck.

He laughs and slides both of his hands down to my ass and squeezed. I almost kissed him before realizing we're in the hallway out in the open and shut it down.

"Stop, I don't need none of these other hoes up in our business." I pulled back from the hug.

"Okay, okay fine. Can I pick you up later?" He asked. I was hoping he'd say that.

"Yes I'll see you later." I said as I walked past him and he slapped my ass. He always playing.

As I'm walking out the club to my car, a little scrawny white man with an expensive looking suit was basically running after me trying to get my attention. He was yelling, "Excuse me!!! Fever!! Fever please take a second to talk to me!"

I turn around and looked at him. Well, I should say down at him the nigga was short as shit.

"What the fuck? Don't you know not to chase a woman? It's fucking creepy." I asked.

"My apologies... I just had to speak to you. That set you did in there was... wow. I work for an, uh... talent agency... if you will. I'm sorry if I seem nervous you're just even more beautiful in person."

He seems weird, but I'm intrigued.

"So you say you work for a talent agency?" I ask, genuinely curious.

"Yes. I haven't formally introduced myself. I'm Justin Vauss," as he reached his hand out for a handshake, he continues, "I work for an adult talent agency. I wanted to ask you if you had ever been or might be interested in doing adult films? We would love to have a beauty like you working with us. We could get you in with top actors, meaning top money. We just have the small fee of 10%."

I pause to think for a minute while he stands across from me, stone-faced, awaiting for my answer. Porn? It's honestly never even crossed my mind... until now. I think it would be a huge help seeing as we need all the help we can get. I mean I could do it on the side and still work at the club, right?

"Well, how much money is top money?" I asked, knowing damn well I wanted whatever the amount was.