Don't Speak to My Bitch

After me and Olive ate, we headed back home and I went straight to sleep after that long ass day.

3:33 a.m.

I woke up in a daze, still feeling a little drunk. First thing on my mind was Sammy and how I hated him being upset with me. I checked my phone and saw 3 messages from Jay and still no more messages from Sammy. Ignoring Jay's messages I began to type up a message to Sammy:

I know you said you wanted a break from me but can I at least explain

I started to delete my message because I really didn't even know what to say to him. Instead, I just opened Jay's messages.

11:09 pm
Jay: I said don't forget!!! 😡

12:13 am
Jay: you forgot

1:19 am
Jay: are you sleep?

I responded even though he was probably sleeping.

Me: i fell asleep

Less than ten seconds later he responded.

Jay: hey.. i thought so lol

Me: boy do you sleep?

Jay: I really just been laying up thinking about you

Me: please do not try to run game on me im not a playstation

Jay: 😂 girl ain't nobody running no game on you

Me: nah you are

Jay: you know i fuck wit you mia. You saw how fast i responded to your ass?

Me: as you should lol... i kinda fuck wit you too tho

Jay: i know lol you be tryna fake. You and ol boy still "not official"?

Me: lol yeah

Jay: that's good, I still have a chance
Jay: can I come see you?

Me: i was waiting for you to say that

Around 4:40 am, Jay was at my door with a blunt behind his ear. We went to my room and Jay lit the blunt. After he passed me the blunt, he started kissing me along my neck and down to my titties. He caressed them tightly while he kissed further down my body to my belly button. Soon after, he was kissing my thighs and teasing me before he finally put his tongue on my pussy. Leaning back while I hit the blunt, Jay ate me out gently until he started picking up the speed and making me shake. He began tongue fucking me, lifting me off the bed with his hands so that he was eating me in the air. A bitch had to put that jay down.

After he was finished, he climbed up next to me and went straight to sleep. I hit the rest of the blunt by myself and watched Netflix until I could finally fall back asleep.

11:11 am

When I opened my eyes, all I saw was Jay's eyes staring at me. Was this nigga watching me sleep? Nigga could have at least made me some breakfast or something.

"Finally. Good morning sleepyhead." He said, looking truly excited that I was awake. I turned my head the other way, resting my eyes a little longer and I felt his big hand rubbing my back.