The Night Before the First Day

We arrived to Sammy's house. Olive went straight to his guest room. Sammy sat down at the island in the kitchen and I joined him.

"Mia why the FUCK are you trying to do porn?"

"Because I want to." 

I just explained why in the fucking car.

"Oh because you want to, huh? And what about me? I didn't sign up to be with no fucking pornstar."

The nerve of this nigga.

"This don't have shit to do with you, Sammy! Are you gonna pay my bills? Are you gonna buy me an apartment? Are you gonna put me AND Olive through school? Nah, you're not. You are cool with me shaking my ass up in niggas' faces all night though. I'm not asking you to be cool with this, and you have every right not to be. But I'm doing it either way. I'm going to always be safe. And like I said, it's just something I'm trying out."

I get where he's coming from, I do. But, if he doesn't want to keep messing with me because of this then so be it. I never needed a nigga.

Sammy sighed deeply. I could tell he was thinking hard.

"Come on." He walked to his bedroom and I followed.

As soon as I shut the door to the room he pushed me down on the bed. He got on top of me and began kissing me. He brought his hand up to my throat and squeezed hard. I let out a small moan. I felt him get hard as he pressed himself down on me. He started kissing my neck and licking my earlobe. I could feel my juices puddling in my panties. He brings his hands up the sides of my body and they make their way to my erect nipples. He flicks and rubs them while he kisses me deeply. He begins to kiss down my body causing severe anticipation. He licks down my lower stomach, making me tremble. He pulls off my sweats, kissing my thighs. He licks my pussy through the panties at first, thoroughly teasing me. He moves the panties to the side and gives me a big,
deep, lick. I moaned loudly. It felt like the first time.

After giving me passionate head, he slides his thick dick into my yearning pussy. I came as soon as I felt him. He fucked me slow as he sucked my nipples. I cum again in a wet explosion as he rubs his dick on my clit.

"Fuck, Sammy!" I scream. He still hasn't even cum yet.

"Turn that ass over." He flipped me over in one quick motion. He slapped my ass before he entered my abyss again. This time he was fucking me hard and fast. I lifted up a little and he pushed my head down and kept fucking me. I came again and my legs started shaking. He moaned and told me he was about to cum. He picked up the already fast pace and kept pumping. We came at the same time as he released himself inside of me. He took his dick out and I pushed the cum out of my pussy. I took my fingers and rubbed some of the cum on them. Then I put my fingers in my mouth and sucked it off, looking him in his eyes.

"Mmm, girl you nasty." Sammy said before kissing me strongly. I moaned into his mouth. We fucked all night.

The Next Morning
10:39 a.m.

I woke up to 3 missed calls from Justin. I go to the balcony to call him back. Sammy was still sleeping.

"Hey, wassup?" I ask.

"Hey, Good morning Fever. I was calling to see if you were ready to work. We need a solo video of you, basically introducing yourself and telling more about yourself, and also a little solo play so that we can market you to other companies. You also may want to think about your name. Unless, you wanted to keep Fever of course."

I realize I never told him my real name.

"Okay I'll definitely give it some thought. Around what time did you want me to come?"

"How's noon?"

"How about 1?" Noon was definitely too soon.

"Perfect. I'll shoot you a text with the address of our offices. See you soon."

"See you soon." I hung up. I looked out at the view from the balcony. I'm really doing this.

I came back into the room to see Sammy just waking up. I go over and climb on top of him, kissing him all over his face. He smiled.

"Did you even brush your teeth yet?"

"Nope! How you like this morning breath?" I laughed and kissed him all over again.

"Ewww!" He says, laughing, before kissing me on my lips.

"Who were you out there talking to?"

"That was my new manager. He wants to see me today at 1 so I need you to get me and Olive home soon please. I'm gonna go get ready."

"Mmm, okay." He said, shadily.

"Don't do that." I said as I kissed him and went to go get myself together before he takes us home.