Congratulations

We went inside and as soon as the front door shut we were all over each other. It was like in those movies when they bust into the house making out. He pulled my shirt over my head, our lips separating for only half a second as we fumbled onto the couch. I straddled him on the couch in my bra still making out with him. I pulled his shirt off of him, grinding against his hard dick. I started unbuttoning his jeans and pulling it out because I was so horny I didn't even want the foreplay. He urgently kissed and sucked down my neck to my chest to my awaiting nipples. I put his dick inside of me and bounced up and down, savoring every second of every stroke. I got up on my feet and he put his hands under my ass, supporting me as I sped up on his dick about to reach my climax. As soon as I was about to cum Sammy picked me up and started bouncing me up and down, making me squirt all over him and scream his name. I held on to his neck tightly and bounced rapidly as he moaned. After I came again, he started walking us to my bedroom with his dick still in me as I kissed his neck, still shaking from the last orgasm when it was all interrupted by a loud continuous bang on the door.

"What the fuck?" I said getting down from Sammy's arms and rushing to put my clothes back on.

"Mia! Open the door!!!" I heard through the banging. I knew that voice.

"Go in my room for a second Sammy." I said, walking to open the door.

As soon as I opened the door my mother came rushing in, locking the door quickly.

"What the hell is going on? Are you okay?" I said to her. She was pacing back and forth nervously. She looked beat up. Her make up was all smudged and her hair was a mess. Her dress was ripped and she didn't have any shoes on.

"I... I did something Mia." She said.

"Okay sit down let me get you some water." I said.

I gave her some water and went to my room to see if Sammy wanted to just leave before we got into all of her mess.

"Hey, you don't have to stay for my family drama babe. You can go if you want to." I told him.

"Mia, come here." He said.

I walked over to him and sat on his lap.

"I'm gonna be right here for you. Don't worry, I'll watch tv or something. I don't want to leave you if I don't have to." He said, rubbing my back.

"Thank you." I said and kissed him deeply but briefly and went back to go talk to my mom.

"So what did you do?" I asked her,

"I killed a man... at least I think." She said. "And now they're after me." She continued.

"You did WHAT?" I said, also in shock.

"I-I didn't mean to! One of my clients didn't understand that no means motherfuckin no! I couldn't take anymore so I reached over to this side pocket of the couch where I had my secret knife. For moments like these."

I went over and sat next to her.

"I'm sorry, ma." I said.

"Don't be sorry for me. After everything I went through with your father, I said I would never let another man violate me for as long as I live. No matter what." She said. "And you better not ever let a man violate you either, Mia. I already know Olive ain't having that shit, but you... you remind me of me." She was being oddly motherly.