Fuck Them Flowers

To start, I was sitting on the bed. Coco walked over to me from the bar area slow and sensual-like and got on top of me, making me lay down. My hands caressed her ass as she leaned into me and kissed me. She was a good kisser, not gonna lie.

As we made out my fingers brushed her clit and I gradually increased the pressure. I pushed up against her a little bit to flip us over so that I was on top. I kissed her neck while rubbing her nipples, making her moan a little bit. Instead of immediately going to suck her nipples, I told her to turn around. I got off of her and she turned around and arched her back. I slapped her ass hard before putting my face in it, jiggling it around as she simultaneously bounced it. Then I pulled her panties to the side and I went in for a taste test, had to make sure it wasn't no twang. She moaned as soon as I started and I couldn't tell if it was real or fake. After trying it and it tasted good, I pulled her panties all the way off while she was still bent over. I kissed her down her back which made her even wetter while I rubbed on her. Teasing her, I move my tongue quickly on her clit before tongue fucking her, making her shake in pleasure with squirt following. 

After I ate her out a little longer, it was her turn. She pushed me down onto my back, sucking my nipples with a passion. She hungrily went straight for my pussy, moving her tongue fast on my clit. I was already about to cum, this bitch knew what she was doing. I squirted all over her and she drank me like juice. Next thing I knew, she had on a strap on with a nice sized dick.

Without saying anything, she ate me out again and then she tapped the strap on dick on my clit a few times making me jump before finally going inside of me.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkk." I moaned as she put herself all the way into me.

"Mmhmmm." She said, slowly picking up the pace she leaned forward, sucking my nipples as she stroked. I pull her face up to kiss her, sticking my tongue out as she sucked it before making out with me, still stroking me. It was so good. I grabbed her ass as I was cumming and she moaned with me during my shaking orgasm. I would have thought that dick was connected to her body the way she was slanging that thang.

I got up and I sucked her strap, just to taste myself and figured it looked good on camera. Then I moved it and was back to eating her pussy again.

"You wet as shit." I said after my face was drenched. I put my fingers inside of her as I licked her clit, making sure to put some pressure on her g spot. She was shaking like she was getting an exorcism. I put a strap on this time but I got a dick that was a little bit bigger than the one she used on me. She laid on her back and this time I tried my hand with the strap. I was really nervous because what if my stroke wasn't as good as hers? She seemed pretty damn experienced.

So i put her legs up behind her head and put the dick in her slowly, making her gasp.

"Oh shit." She moaned. I got up on the bed on my feet and I put my Megan knees to work.

"I'm about to cummmm!!" She was yelling. I took the dick out and I said not yet. I flipped her over and brought her to the edge of the bed and I started giving her backshots and rubbing her clit at the same time. She cried out in pleasure. I slapped her ass a few times giving her a few more strokes after she came. When I was done, she laid out on the bed, catching her breath. I laid on her back kissed her on the back and on the side of her neck before getting up. And with that, it was a wrap.

"Wow ladies."

"How'd we do?"

"I think you know the answer to that." Justin chuckled, his lil wee wee was on rock.

The camera crew and Justin walked out, allowing Coco and I to get dressed.

"Damn." She said.

"I did my thang didn't I?" I laughed putting my panties on.