Never Have I Ever

They all walked to my door with bottles in hand as I opened it.

"Who might this be?" I asked about his mystery guest while hugging Ty.

"Damn you ain't tell her I was coming?" He shook his head. "I'm Antonio but everybody calls me Ant. It's nice to meet you." He put his hand out for a handshake.

"Boy give me a hug." He laughed and embraced me.

"I'm Angel. It's nice to meet you as well." I said after our hug.

Behind him was Eva. "Hi boo!" She exclaimed excitedly, hugging me tight.

And last but not least... Jay. He stood at the doorway and smiled.

"You know you dead wrong." I crack a smile and give him a hug.

"Look I was invited." He said, also hugging me but of course longer than it should've been.

I introduce them to Kayla, sent Olive to her room, with a cup of course, and then we started turning up.

We were smoking, drinking, and some indulged in a little coke, including Kayla.

"Oh okay that's how you feeling?" I said to her after watching her snort a line.

"Girl fuck it this my first day out!" She said and we both laughed.

"Let's play a game!" Eva yelled over the music.

"Yeah that sounds fun." Antonio said.

"Truth or dare?"

We all looked at each other menacingly.

"Why not?" I said.

"Okay how bout you go first, Angel. Truth or dare?" Eva said.

"Ima pick truth!" I said.

"Hmmm is it true that you've never had a threesome?" She did her evil smile. I could feel Ty and Jay's eyes on me as I tried to stay neutral.

"Okay okay I have!" I laughed.

"Take a shot then." I took my shot.

"Now ima ask you truth or dare." I said to Eva.

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Kayla."

She and Kayla looked at each other. "I was hoping you'd say that." Eva said.

Eva walked over to where Kayla was sitting and Kayla grabbed her face and they started making out.

"Okay it was just supposed to be a kiss!" I said after they had been making out for like 2 minutes.

They didn't stop. Their kiss was getting more intense by the second and it was actually really hot. They finally separated from each other after tonguing each other down.

"She just tasted so good." Kayla said, letting Eva sit on her lap. I could tell they were feeling each other now.

"Who's next?"

"I'll go." Ty said. "Truth or dare, bro." He asked Jay.

"Dare." He looked at me, as if I was the one asking.

"Hmmmmmm...." Ty said, with his finger on his chin.

"Oo! I know. You and Mia play 7 minutes in heaven!" Kayla said.

"Nope new dare." I said, taking another shot.

"C'mon you can't turn down a dare." Jay said.

"Come on boy." I roll my eyes and get up, taking my cup with me. Everybody started whooping and cheering us on. I lead him to the bathroom because the coat closet was full.