"I've been hanging out with you way too much," Luke muttered to me, looking just as concerned as I felt. "Troy, sit down before you fall."

"I'm fine!" Troy chuckled and started balancing on one foot. "See?"

Luke let out a quiet, frustrated moan, like he really wanted to tell him to stop fooling around.

"You always made fun of me for being too worried all the time," I said, and pointed at Troy, "That's the reason I'm always worried."

"I suddenly have a strong urge to apologize to you for making fun of you," Luke said, and continued with a louder voice, "If you break your neck I'll kick your ass, you hear me?"

"I'll be fine!" was the only reply he got.

Luke sighed and turned his back on the three of them. I chuckled at his reaction for a moment before I let it fade away.

"I'm happy for you two," I said quietly. "And I'm sorry he made you wait for so long."

Luke shrugged dismissively. "It wasn't an easy situation for him, with his dad and all..."

"It couldn't have been easy for you either, but you dealt with it really well. I'm sure he appreciates it," I spoke.

"There wasn't much else I could do about it," Luke said. "All I could do was wait."

"You could've been a complete dick about it. You know, harassing him and pushing him," I said.

"Like that would've helped," he sighed, and turned to look back at Troy. Sky was now telling him more about the forest and the animals living in it, pointing in different directions. "I'm just glad he decided to give me this chance."

"Me too," I said, and patted his shoulder.

He turned to glare at me, so I removed my hand slowly, holding back my laugh. He really wasn't used to friendly gestures. I found it funny how accurate Sky was when he said Luke was the alpha wolf. Sometimes it really felt like I was dealing with an angry wolf instead of a teenage boy. And the thing that made it even funnier was that when he was with Troy, he turned into a happy little Golden Retriever. It was adorable really.

"All right, we should get going," I turned to inform Sky and Troy.

"Sure," they spoke in unison.

Then Troy looked around and stopped for a moment. "How do we get down?"

Luke started to laugh, shaking his head, and walked to the rocks. "Bella, jump," he spoke her name and patted his chest. Bella wagged her tail, stepping right on the edge, and without any hesitation, she jumped toward Luke, who caught her in midair. "Good girl."

"What about us?" Troy asked.

"Jump?" Luke chuckled, letting Bella down on the ground. She immediately ran to me to say hi, and then ran back to Luke.

I walked to the rock when Sky started making his way back down. He stopped just above the steep part and tried to see a way to get past it. I stopped next to it and climbed a bit closer to him. "Carefully now," I said when he started sliding down to me as slowly as possible.

When he was close enough, I placed my hands on his waist and helped him down before turning to look at Troy, who was following Sky's example. He was a lot bigger than my boyfriend, but Luke came for our aid and finally all three of them were safely back on the ground.

"Where to next?" Troy asked, and the expression on his face was quite similar to Sky's whenever he got excited.

"Well," Sky smirked, "There are caves nearby."