2nd Schoolday! CH-29

Start from the beginning

Ash: I don't know... It just happened I guess.

Serena started giggling again and they both sat down at a table. They talked for a bit until the bell ringed for the next class.

They went over to their next class and the lesson wasn't very special, after the lesson it was lunchbreak and the group headed towards the cafeteria.

"Where do you wanna sit Pikachu?" Ash said as he walked towards the cafeteria.

"Pika!" Pikachu said as he pointed to a tree on a nice green hill outside the school compound.

Ash: You wanna go outside huh? Good, then the other pokemon can get some fresh air too!

Ash walked outside and sat down on the ground, leaning his back against the tree. Then he released his small pokemon, the pokeballs he threw im the air contained Pidgeot, Snivy, Squirtle, Bulbasaur and Croconaw.

When they emerged they did all their signature actions. Snivy crossed her arms and closed her eyes, Squirtle and Bulbasaur greeted Pidgeot and after that Bulbasaur used his vine to shake Squirtle's hand and Croconaw started to dance while jumping.

While Pikachu started playing with the pokemon, Ash smiled at the sight, he pulled his cap down a bit and kept watching them in a relaxing way.

In the cafeteria

Serena was walking over to the gang but she noticed someone was missing.

Serena: Hey guys!

May: Hey Serena, join us!

"Sure!" Serena said as she was looking around. Then she asked "Hey? Does anyone know where Ash is?"

Brock: No? I thought he would come here with you?

Flashback

*RING RING*

Ash and Serena were about to leave the classroom until Shauna called Serena out.

Shauna: Hey Serena! Do you have a moment?

Serena: Sure! What is it?

Ash: I'll go on ahead ok Serena?

"Alright Ash." Serena said as she waved at him.

Flashback ends, Serena's thoughts continued.

Ash walked away and then Shauna started talking. "How is your progress on Ash, Serena?"

"What do you mean Shauna?" Serena said as she started to blush.

Shauna: You know what I mean.

Serena: Oh uh... I guess it's going alright, yesterday we hung out together. Ash helped me find a dress for the showcase 2 weeks away from now.

Shauna: Really!? Did he like the dress?

"He was drooling at me.." Serena wispered in Shauna's ear as she giggled a bit while saying it.

Shauna: NO WAY!

Serena: Keep it down! By the way, after we found a dress. We went over to a small café here in Lumiose City. We ate our dinner there and the waitress thought we were a couple, so they gave us a sorbet with 1 spoon! I was really embarrassed!

"So you two had a date yesterday?" Shauna said as she started giggling again.

Serena: No! But I wish it was one. For me it felt like that but he's probably still to dense to understand...

Shauna: Hmm... I know! Ask him if he wants to go on a date with you!

"WHAT! I don't know if I can do that Shauna..." Serena said as her blush got worse.

Shauna: Ofcourse you can! You aren't afraid to perform for thousands of people but you are scared to ask him for a date?

Serena: I know.. But it's just...

Shauna: Spill it Serena.

Serena: I don't know how he thinks about me and I don't wanna ruin our friendship.

Shauna: Just go for it! What can go wrong?

Serena: Okay... I'll try I guess...

"That's the spirit! I believe in you Serena!" Shauna said as she punched her fist in the air out of excitement.

Brock: Serena!

"Huh?" Oh sorry Brock! I was lost in some thoughts. Anyway, I think he's just lost because he's still new to the school. I'll search for him, don't worry." Serena said as Brock snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Goodluck finding your boyfriend Serena." Gary said in a teasing way while he smirked and narrowed his eyes wich made all the girls giggle.

Serena was prepared to backfire though as she said "Shauna can you take care of your boyfriend please?" Wich made both Shauna and Gary's faces turn crimson red as they tried to hide it.

Dawn: I'll help you search Serena, a goofy guy with a Pikachu on his shoulder shouldn't be hard to find!

Serena and Dawn both giggled and went on their way. They split up, Dawn searched inside the building and Serena went outside. As she was looking around she saw Ash sitting against a tree. Serena sent Dawn a message on her Rotom phone that she found him and she walked over to Ash.

Serena: Hey Ash! We were looking for you!

"Huh" Ash looked up and saw Serena walking towards him. "Hey Serena. Why were you looking for me?"

Serena: I didn't see you at the cafeteria and I was worried you might be lost in the school.

Ash: Nah, first I was going to go to the cafeteria but Pikachu wanted to go outside and play with the pokemon.

Serena: You've really got a lot, don't you Ash?

Ash: Yeah! And they're all amazing.

"These little ones are really cute! Especially Croconaw's dancing!" Serena said as she started to giggle.

Serena walked closer to Ash and sat down next to him, leaning her back against the tree aswell. Both sat there, watching the pokemon play with a smile. Pidgeot was flying with Squirtle and Bulbasaur on it's back.

"Hey Ash?" Serena said as she started to feel nerves coming.

Ash: What is it Serena?

"Alright Serena, here we go..." she thought to herself and she said "Ash? Wo-would y-you like to g-go on a d-date with m-me?"

_______________________________________

Chapter 29 everyone! Nice cliffhanger to stop on for this one I think and I'm sure a lot of you will be happy! I hope you enjoy it and I'll see you in the next one!