Both especially Arnav was nervous because he felt he was about to hate himself in regards to his father.

Since his conversation with Khushi that day at the cafe, he realised Khushi was right about his father's innocence and he knew he could never forgive himself if it turned out to be true that his father was innocent.

He called Khushi to come to his office because he knew he will need all the emotional support he could get and only she can alleviate the pain he knew was coming.

Aman and Nk barged in and moved towards the couple sitting on the couch and locked the door behind them.

"I got the results. " Aman declared and gave it to Arnav who stared at it for a few minutes.

The trio knew he was scared and Khushi mustered up the courage and took it from him and started reading.

She started with the file on Anita.

"Anita Singh Raizada, daughter of Namik and Asha Singh Raizada and heiress to the Raizada fortune. " Arnav and the other looked shocked at the full name.

"What the hell?..... Nani killed her niece? " Nk exclaimed in shock.

"Wait you already know Anita? " Aman asked Nk but he shook his head no confusing him.

"We do know about Namik and Asha but they were a forbidden topic to the family. " Arnav replied.

"Well according to Nani...... Namik stole business ideas from grandpa Karan his older brother and it broke up the family...... Nani even blamed him for grandpa's death and forbade everyone from talking about him and now that I think about it, it is a lie like all the lies she has been telling us. " Nk revealed shocking Khushi and Aman.

(NB: Nk is related to the Raizada..... How? will be revealed later.)

"Khushi continue. " Aman said and she nodded and she her eyes widened in shock seeing what followed next.

"First and ex-wife of Arvind Malik and mother to their stillborn son. "

This sent a shock through the room at the revelation.

"Was married to Arvind Malik in 1991 and divorced by late 1992.

The reason for divorce was Ratna Singh Raizada the cousin of Anita showed up with a baby boy by the name of Arnav Malik who was conceived at the bachelor party of Arvind Malik during a drunk state. "

Khushi paused and she and the others looked at an Arnav who looked so broken at the revelation and it scared her.

"Please don't stop

"Please don't stop... Continue...... Don't stop until every detail in those files is revealed. " Arnav begged and Khushi nodded and opened the file and continued.