W W W Wedding (Part One)

Start from the beginning

“It's just that you tend to ramble when you get nervous and everyone we know will be there, including Gran and, and I don't want to disappoint...” Neville opened his eyes and saw Luna grinning at him. “Are you sure?”

Luna nodded as a loud voice intruded on their private conversation.

“Yeah, Luna, are you sure you wanna marry Neville?” Ron called from the doorway

“I've heard some great things about him,” Luna called back, challenging Ron.

“He is a great Herbologist,” Harry yelled from behind Ron.

“But he's the most uncoordinated bloke I've ever danced with,” Ginny added.

“That wouldn't surprise me,” Neville admitted, blushing to the roots of his hair.

“I could charm your shoes for you,” Hermione offered excitedly. “I've read about this cushioning charm...”

Everyone had a hearty laugh as Neville did a clumsy imitation of the pirouette and stepped on Luna's foot in the process.

“I might take you up on your offer, Hermione,” Luna gasped.

Neville sank his arm around Luna shoulder and pulled her close. He kissed her temple gently before turning to Harry and Ron. With the arm behind Luna's head, Neville motioned frantically at the door.

“So, uh, are you ready to go, Nev?” Harry asked.

“Definitely. What will you lovely ladies be doing today?”

That is none of your business,” Ginny chided.

“We'd better get out of here before they start talking about nausea and food cravings,” Ron grimaced.

“You try being pregnant, you git,” Hermione retorted.

“Are you kidding?” Ron sputtered with a look of horror on his face. “Even I wouldn't touch some of the things I've seen you scarf down.”

Hermione raised her wand in response and there were three soft 'pops' as the wizards left.

“Are you still up for our plans?” Luna asked addressing the two very pregnant witches in front of her.

“Surely you jest,” Ginny said dramatically.

“This is gonna be my last chance to gut the house before the baby arrives,” Hermione exclaimed.

Ginny stood, holding her large stomach, nodding furiously in agreement.

“Okay. First were off to the Burrow, then Madam Malkin's, then back here to relax before we turn in for the night.”