🐾 MEANWHILE

I am just ITCHING to start writing a Namjoon dangerous hybrid x reader but literally have like four books to finish and my secret one... 😔⚰️
______________________________

CHAPTER 53

Meanwhile...

"You guy's hear something?" 🧐 Jin asks as Namjoon pauses his hands that are softly running down the other's lower back and his wolf ears perk up.

Namjoon stands still, pretending to not notice all the moaning and whispers that his heightened animal hearing picked up from the start.

"Nope." He says with a blank face as Taehyung and Hoseok's animals ears twitch at a new moan that Jin's human hears can't pick up.

Jimin awkwardly coughs, confused, before they all go back to whatever they were each doing.

Without Y/n realizing, Jungkook and Yoongi stare at each other in a panic momentarily as they hear the conversation in the front room before going back to what they were doing.

"Let's go take this to a different room." Namjoon grips Jin's wrist firmly and pulls him into one of the hybrid check up rooms, completely ignoring the lewd scene that they had just passed consisting of the other two hybrids on top of Jimin doing God knows what.

" Namjoon grips Jin's wrist firmly and pulls him into one of the hybrid check up rooms, completely ignoring the lewd scene that they had just passed consisting of the other two hybrids on top of Jimin doing God knows what

"Fuck." Namjoon growls out in a deep, rough voice as he swings the door shut and locks it,"Your tiny waist drives me insane, you know that, Kim Seokjin?" The wolf backs Jin up against the exam table, his ass pressing against it.

"My- my waist?" He winces out, shocked that Namjoon is being so forward with him in a public place.

Not that anyone here would care, honestly.

"My hands fit so perfectly around you," Namjoon grips the sides of Jin's waist, "I could easily keep you in place just... like... this... " Namjoon grips him harder as he picks him up and sets him on the exam table, the fresh sanitary paper under him crinkling while the cool air hits him.

Jin blushes, flustered at the fact that someone as tall as himself could just be so easily man handled but Namjoon's wolf side does mean extra strength.

"Well, w-what else can you do with all that strength?" Jin stutters out, trying to be bold but just looking needy and nervous while not exactly knowing what he even means by that sentence.

Namjoon's low growl vibrates from his throat around the almost pitch black room, "Anything you want, babyboy." He licks his lips, eyeing Jin's tiny waist in contrast to his sexy broad shoulders and slightly curved hips and thighs. Jin's glossy, big eyes meet Namjoon's intimidating, sharp stare and he raises a brow while following Namjoon's gaze as he notices him looking down at something. Jin slowly looks down to what Namjoon seems to be focused on and he gulps, shifting a bit and placing his hands in his lap.