🐾 HER

EDIT: Even though the first quarter of this book is more serious, it somehow turned into a mainly crack+smut fic the rest of the way so do with that what you will LMAO OKAY HAVE FUN READING:)
__________________________

CHAPTER 1

I hear the click of a pen nonstop clicking against her thumb as she sits next to me, working diligently on her homework. I glance over nervously, trying to get the courage to ask her if she could stop but am distracted by my sweaty palms. I had never even talked to her before yet I've always dreamt of it.

I mean, everyone has.

I finally work up the courage to look her way and speak up in a small voice.

"H-hello, pardon me but-" A readjust my glasses nervously out of habit while speaking but her bright eyes lock with mine and I feel as if I can't get another word out as she stares back at me.

"Oh... you're talking to me?" She pauses from doing her work and turns to me, giving me her full attention.

Nervously scratching my neck, I can feel my heart racing as I try to speak.

"I was just going t-to ask if... you could stop clicking your p-pen? I'm sorry I-" Her eyes widen as a gasp leaves her lips and I feel my heart drop, assuming that I've made her mad and have just embarrassed myself further.

What have you done! This is why you don't talk to people, you only embarrass yourself!

I could practically shrink away at this very moment, my face heating up as my anxious hands grip the end of my shirt.

She laughs softly and places a hand on my shoulder, surprising me. "I greatly apologize, I didn't realize I was clicking it so loud! Thank you for letting me know, uh..." She looks to me curiously and I feel my heart pounding in my ears, the only thing I can think about is her beautiful features and soft voice.

No wonder all the boys and girls have crushes on her...

"M-my name is Jiwoo." I smile shyly to the stunning popular student next to me.

"Jiwoo! I apologize, Jiwoo, for disrupting your lunch. Also, that's a really pretty name. Hey, let's be friends!" She grins to me and my eyebrows raise, delighted and shocked at how sweet she really is.

It practically caught me off guard.

She stands and starts to pack up all of the work she was rushing to finish from off of the lunch table and holds her hand out to me. I cautiously shake her hand, still shocked that she even talked to me, the girl who's usually picked on.

"Here, you can have my banana milk too! I had an extra." She sets the milk down next to my tray of food and I feel as if this is a dream come true.

Did I just become friends with...

"It was great meeting you, Jiwoo! Let's sit together again for lunch." She grins while I nod up at her, a smile planted on my flustered face as she waves, walking off out of the lunch room.

As soon as she turns the corner I let out a shaky breath that I didn't even know I was holding. Looking at the hand that she had just shook moments ago, I revel in the way she had talked to me and treated me so kindly and with such respect.

No wonder the whole school loves her!

I pick up the banana milk and grin to myself, opening it and drinking it as the bell rings to go to class.

I sigh in content.

"Well, that's Kim Y/n for you... intimidating, confident and popular yet she's still the sweetest and most beautiful girl in this whole school." I smile to myself while finishing my lunch.

Kim Y/n, she's the bright and hardworking student that all teachers love and the confident, stunning and kind classmate that all of the other students admire.

Everyone loves Y/n.

Except...

______________________________

SURPRISE!

I'M RELEASING THIS BOOK TWO WEEKS EARLY!

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT FUCK I AM SO EXCITED TO START RELEASING THESE CHAPTERS HEISJXKSJSJXJICJSMDMJJFKMMMCCKKCDKCMKCK

sigh

OKAY SO I RLLY HOPE YALL LIKE THIS BOOK I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS PLANNED FOR IT!!!

ALSO CHAPTERS WON'T BE SUPER SUPER LONG ALL THE TIME SOME WILL BE SHORT LIKE THIS SO THERE'S PROBS GONNA BE A LOT OF CHAPTERS BUT I WILL UPDATE ONCE A DAY!

OKAY BYE ILY GUYS 💜