🐾 KINKY

***Includes BDSM kinks and names

Very long chapter as an apology for blue balling y'all three times in a row between this and midnight raid 😎
_______________________________

CHAPTER 37

"You want me to- what?!" I gasp, my face heating up.

"You heard me." He yanks the chain carefully so that I'm lightly dragged by him to the side of the bed.

Slipping off his jeans, he eyes my clothing that's still on and smirks to my widened eyes that never leave his own.

"Open." He taps my bottom lip and I do as I'm told- the cold, metal chain leash being put in my mouth horizontally as he holds it by two ends, "Bite," is all he says and I bite down, now holding my own leash as he begins to strip me.

The shirt and sweatpants come off easily and I shudder at the coolness of the room but it's quickly replaced by his hands that make me feel burning hot. Rubbing up my waist and breasts, he unclasps the back of my bra and lets it fall while I stare into his eyes with the chain between my teeth. He gets down onto one knee, my breathing quickening and I softly whimper as his cold hands grip the sides of my underwear and pull them down.

His tail whips the floor as his breathing picks up as well, his ears twitching a bit as he licks his lips.

Between the lust and need in his eyes and the way his purrs are becoming even louder, I know that he won't be able to last much longer before he has his tongue between my legs. Biting his lip and having me step out of my underwear that's on the floor, he takes it in his hands and holds it out so that I can see the mess I've made that has soaked all the way through.

"Look what I've done to you, Y/n." His smirk slowly widens while he watches my thighs squeeze together and my cheeks become red from his gaze that won't leave my face, "You won't be squeezing those thighs together much longer, baby. I think it's time that you sit that soaked cunt on my tongue just like the good bitch you are for your Master." He smacks my ass and my eyes can't become more wide even if I tried.

My clit throbs between my thighs and even the slightest bit of movement produces sensations that are making me sigh out while he takes the chain back into his grasp.

"Master?" I breathlessly sigh out while looking up at him with shy eyes.

His hand slowly wraps around the chain a few times, each time pulling me in closer until I gasp, my breasts pressed against his chest as my hands grip his firm shoulders. My chin is tilted up due to the chain and a shiver runs down my spine from the sight of his black slits that are staring right through me. His blank and serious expression slowly changes into a sadistic grin that brings attention to his sharp as hell canines that always catch me off guard, a chuckle starting to leave his lips quietly as he mockingly tilts his head.

"Yes, Master. Tonight you will only address me by that name and nothing else." He slaps my cheek softly causing the wetness that's coating the inside of my thighs to build up even more.

He lets go of the chain and gets onto the bed before immediately reaching back out for my chain to pull me to him. My mind feels fuzzy as his purring once again fills my ears and the scent of his cologne makes me bite my lip. Slowly crawling onto the bed on all fours, I lick my top lip slowly and sway my hips slightly to accentuate my curves and breast that are squeezed together from my arms as I crawl to him and his gaze that never leaves me.