Introduction!

Title:My hate and love is only for you.

The story is about Ajey Nagar,a well known name in the  world of Business world. There is no-one in the business who can beat him. He have no emotions when it comes to his family,his big brother. He is ruthless, emotionless,heartless man who don't care about anyone or anything except his Brother.
His big brother Yash Nagar who is also in the same business is his only family. Although they were brothers but they carries very different personalities.

What will happen when this Devil tied a knot with a Sweet, innocent and a pure soul especially When Ajey hate Womens around him?
Will they able to spend the rest of their lives with eachother or part their ways?

Join me to the rollercoaster journey of Ajey Nagar and His partner.

Gulabii dil💓

Hey my Gulabii dils,so this story is going to be very special for me because the storyline of this story is suggested by a very very important person of my life and that's my Mother.
Yes,She suggested me the Idea and concept.
I will try my best to make My Mom and You Happy through this.
Thank you🙏🏼!

And I need a help. Will you guys please suggest me a Name for the female lead which suits Ajey. I will be very greatful if you guys will suggest some.

The copyright of this story is totally belongs to me.