The New Trainer! CH-28

Start from the beginning

Serena: Yo-you want to f-fly?

Ash: C'mon Serena, if we wanna be on time, Pidgeot can do it!

Ash helped Serena up first and Pikachu sat down infront of Serena. Ash went up as last, Lucario stayed home because he wanted to train with Infernape.

They flew quickly to school and 5 minutes later (8.10 am) they arrived at school.

Serena: I can't believe we made it in time!

"Leave that to Pidgeot! He's amazing!" Ash said as he padded Pidgeot on his beak and then he returned him to his pokeball.

Serena: Shall we go?

Ash: Yeah! Uh... Where do we need to go to?

Serena: First professor Sycamore's office and then to his lab.

Ash: Right!

They quickly made their way over to professor Sycamore's office and went inside.

Sycamore: There you guys are! Are you two ready?

Serena and Ash: Definetly!

Sycamore: The new trainer will arrive at 8.30 am at my lab, so you guys got 20 mimutes to prepare. Goodluck!

Both: Thanks professor!

As they both were walking towards the lab, Serena was thinking about what happened yesterday.

"It really felt like a date, would he think it aswell?" She thought.

Ash: Are you alright Serena?

"Huh? Oh sorry Ash, I was thinking about yesterday." Serena replied while looking down.

Ash: Yesterday was really awesome! I really enjoyed every moment of it! Especially after school, when we hung out together Serena!

Serena looked up suprised at what Ash said as she said "You really mean it?"

Ash: Ofcourse! We had a great time didn't we?

Serena: Yeah! You're right!

Ash smiled at Serena, he was glad she was feeling better now.

They arrived at professor Sycamore's lab and they were greeted by his assistant.

Sofie: Hey Serena! Hey Ash?

Both : Hey Sofie!

Sofie: Ash? What are you doing here?

Ash: Professor Sycamore gave me the first two hours off so I can help Serena with the new pokemon trainer.

Serena: That's right!

Sofie: I see now, she'll be here in 10 minutes. The pokemon are already inside their pokeballs so you can just sit back and relax until she's here.

Serena: She? Is the new trainer a girl?

Sofie: Guessed correct Serena!

Sofie then left Ash and Serena as she had to continue her work.

Ash: So Serena...

Serena: What's up Ash?

Ash: Shall we let the 3 pokemon out so we can see them?

Serena: Ash... You know them, they are the Kalos starters...

"Pretty please Serena..." Ash said as he went on his knees, begging her while giving her the puppy eyes.

"Alright Ash..." Serena sighed as she gave in.

Ash: Yes!

Ash ran over to the 3 pokeballs while Serena started giggling about Ash's excitement. Ash then released Fennekin, Froakie and Chespin from their pokeballs.

Ash: Hi guys! Today there will be a new trainer coming and she will choose one of you as her new partner!

The tree starters got excited as they heard the front door of the lab being opened.

Serena: You'll take care of the pokemon Ash? I'll go to the door, it will probably be the new trainer.

Ash: Sure!

Serena walked over to the door and said "Hello there! I'm Serena and you must be the new trai-" "BONNIE?!"

Bonnie: SERENA!?

Bonnie ran over to Serena and gave her a hug. At that moment Ash came running over.

Ash: Serena! I heard you scream! You okay!? Wait... Bonnie!?

Meyer: Ash and Serena! It's been a long time, hasn't it?

Both: Yeah, it sure has.

Bonnie: Hi Ash! What are you both doing here?

Serena: I'm helping professor Sycamore at the lab every now and then and today Ash is helping out aswell. Today the professor asked to take care of the pokemon for the new trainer.

Bonnie smirked and wispered in Serena's ear "So only you and Ash are here together"

Serena's face heated up rather quickly and she said " Stop it Bonnie!" Wich resulted in a laughing Bonnie.

Ash: What are you doing here Bonnie and mr. Meyer?

Bonnie: Today it is finally the day I get my first pokemon!

Serena: Really!? That's amazing Bonnie!

Ash: Bet you couldn't sleep one bit, I had the same feeling wich resulted in that I overslept and there was no pokemon left anymore.

Bonnie: But you got Pikachu from professor Oak right?

"Yeah, I was so determined to get my first pokemon that I couldn't care what pokemon it was. And to be honest, that was my best decision ever! Right buddy?" Ash said as he looked over to Pikachu while scratching behind his ear. Pikachu cooed because he liked it when Ash did that.

Bonnie: It's so amazing to hear that story again, you and Pikachu are really the best!

"I don't know about that." Ash said as he was scratching the back of his head out of embarrassement.

They all laughed until Serena spoke up.

Serena: Shall we get you your pokemon now Bonnie?

"Yay! C'mon guys!" Bonnie said as she was already walking away excited

They walked over to where the 3 Kalos starters were playing. When they arrived the pokemon quickly formed a line.

Bonnie kneeled down infront of them and said "Chespin, Froakie or Fennekin... Who should I choose?

_______________________________________

Chapter 28 done! Let me know wich Pokemon you want Bonnie to choose!

I hope you enjoyed readin this one and I'll see you in the next!