mikey pov
i walk into the gym.

"i'm going to find gabrielle." samila says. i nod my head.

i find my team and head in their direction while samila walks in the opposite direction. i sit with some guys on the team.

"hey mikey." tom says.

"hey." i reply. leo daps me up.

"how're the girls doing?" i ask. i sit in the middle of the bleachers.

"they're doing good but the other team is also good." tom replies. i look behind me at zeke. he bobs his head along with the beat of the song he's listening to through his airpods.

"zeke going crazy today?" gabrielle asks walking up to us with samila.

"hell yea he is." jason smiles as he eyes gabrielle up and down. gabrielle rolls her eyes and sits close to leo. samila sits in front of me and leans back.

"is kiara still coming?" samila asks.

"do you not have her number?" i ask.

"no i don't." she replies.

"as far as i know, she's still coming." i reply.

"i didn't think you liked me that much." leo says. i turn my attention to them.

"yea. i do." gabrielle replies.

"you staying for the whole game?" leo asks.

"yea." gabrielle smiles.

"good." leo says. they smile at each other.

cute.

"they're cute." samila says, nodding her head toward leo and gabrielle.

"they are." i respond.

"hey mikey. isn't that the girl you were on the phone with earlier today?" tom asks. i look in the direction he's pointing in.

kiara walks alongside aliana with two other girls behind her and her brothers behind them. i smile.

"kiara's here, samila." i say. samila jerks her head toward the entrance. she smiles and gets up from her seat. she walks over to kiara. she hugs her and aliana. i smile and look away.

"is that her, mikey?" gabrielle asks.

"yea." i reply.

"is she coming over here? i wanna meet her." she says.

"yea she's coming." i reply.

the group walks in our direction.

"hey mikey." kiara says.

"hey kiara." i reply. i stand up to hug her. she hugs me tightly. i kiss her forehead as we pull away.

"hey mikey." aliana mimics. i smile.