A Very Spiritual Conversation

Start from the beginning

all five of them stood at a circular table sectioned for each person with Aang standing in the middle. One section was made of hollowed ice and inside the hallowed ice were waves splashing in it, the spirit sitting there looked like a human with black fish scales and gill, he looked male, long hair that was made of water, and his eyes were made of ice with a necklace handing from their neck with the water symbol in it. Next to him was a lady sitting at a sextion that looked like it was made from the night sky with clouds moving across it here and there, she was beautiful with long white hair just like Yue's, pale skin, blue eyes with specks of sparkles in them, a long white gown that had black and blue dye in it, and finally a pendant of the mood in their hair. The two were sitting rather close together whereas the rest of the table was far apart.

Another section was made out of a varierty of materals ranging from coal to diamonds, it looked like anything you could find underground was meshed together and shaped to look like a table, it seated a spirit that was made of rocks with growing moss and tree roots on it and a rock hat like Aang had seen on earth kingdom soldiers and a pendant in the middle of it's chest with the earth kingdom insignia on it.

The next spirit was a male spirit with molten lava around it, but looked cooled and hardened, with small flames and cracks coming from it like a dying campfire, on it's stomach was the fire nation symbol of flame and looked at it seemed to be the only reliable fire coming from it, the table was made from literal fire and those flames came in a rainbow of color variety.

The last table was by far the weakest, the table section had holes and cracks along a clear diamond table, the occupent was a small spirit that looked like a humanoid sky bison and didn't seem to be gendered with a mesh of nun and monk air bender clothing.

The spirits had no seemed yet to notice Aang being there though arguing with a spirit at the end. It was a woman spirit with pure white clothing, hair, and skin with the only color being multi closured changing eyes.

"This is all your fault! You were never meant to bring your disaples here! We were doing fine on our own!" The rock spirit yelled at the lady. "I agree with Gaia," At the name Aang realizes the he was a she and just dressed in so much armour he didn't realize.

"Ninjago Masters stay in Ninjago to keep their lands peace, we don't need them here," The water spirit, La, continued while the lady next to him, Tue, remains silent. "I gave my help, the war was going nowhere and Ravaa's host is still a child. If their land needs them I will send them back without warning, but as of now they are all staying here until this war is put to a end," Gaia scoffs and rolls their obsidian eyes.

"This is all Agni's fault," the fire spirit growls and a burst of fire burst off of them before being pulled back. "I do not control my children any more than you, at least mine build shrines of me and know my name, your people forgot you centuries ago," Agni taunts and Gaia glares at him.

"Well it's still your people, we've had to stop blessing our southern children to protect them, the only reason Raja is still here is because their avatar survived the massacre of their people that your people started! And the war that your avatar failed to prevent!" Tue yells at Agni.

The fire spirit growls and the entire section of table burst into flame and he yells at them. "WELL YOUR AVATAR DIED AT THIRTY! AND AT LEAST I DON'T JUST SWIM AROUND WHILE MY PEOPLE ARE DYING. YOU CAN PROTECT YOUR PEOPLE, BUT I WILL NOT LAY DOWN MINE," Agni than bunches up gritting their teeth. Aang realizes that Agni was trying to keep their power in, it was overwhelming them, their anger.

"Please everyone we have a guest," Raja spoke and all eyes than finally noticed Aang in the room who waved shyly. "Ummm hi," he said. "You sent him here didn't you?!" Agni yelled at the white spirit at the end who shook their head. "Ravaa is the master spirit they go where they need when their host asks," she said.