Jet

Nya was off in the forest supposedly looking for food, but actually she was checking in with Kai.

She took out her piece and began talking into it. "Hey bro? You there?" It was a few moments before she got a response. "Yeah I am how you going?" Kai asks her. "Good, I've just learned I can freeze things isn't that awesome?" Nya asks excited to share the news with her brother. "That's awesome sis. Your gonna make Zane so jealous when we see him," Kai responds impressed. "I know! Anyway how you going with the prince? Looks like you have your work cut out for you Huh?" Nya asks.

"Actually the guy's pretty decent. I don't think he agrees with most of the military practices of his nation already and he adapted to my methods quicker than I thought. Honestly though my big concern is his uncle, he heard me talking to you last time and he knows why I'm here, but he's made no move to stop me or expose me," Kai explains. Nya's concerned, but asks. "Maybe he doesn't agree with the military too? If he's part of the royal family he's got to know some close friends who have died in the war," Nya suspects. "Best guess, but I'm gonna keep my guard up around him. We're entering a river near a fire nation occupied town to resupply. Where are you?" Kai asks. "We're hiding out in a forest and are gonna get on the move soon," Nya explains to him. "Are you going to talk to them about being on the fire nations side?" Kai asks. "I'm gonna work on it. Aang is pretty open to the idea, but I'm not sure about the water siblings," Nya explains.

"We'll be careful and don't mention me or dad. I know how protective you can be so just keep your head okay?" Kai asks her in concern. "I will bro no trouble," Nya said confidently. "Nya," Kai said. "Got to go bro bye!" Nya than stuffs the rock in her bag. She could hear Kai's muffled voice speaking through it since she couldn't just hang up, but eventually he just stopped speaking through.

When Nya got back she told them she couldn't find any food, but that was alright with them since as of now it wasn't a primary concern. They had found fire nation traps nearby and wanted to get going as soon as possible before any came upon the woods.

"Alright Appa yip!" Aang began before Sokka stopped him. "No!" Aang pauses and Appa lets out a low yawn at the interruption.

"What's wrong?" Katara asks. "We need to walk on foot this time," Everyone looks at him confused why he suddenly thought that. "The reason the fire nation and Zuko keep finding us is because of Appa. He's too noticeable," Sokka explains. "Appa is not too noticeable," Katara argues. "He's a gigantic fluffy monster with a arrow on his head! He's pretty hard to miss," Sokka said stating the obvious. "He has a point," Nya agrees.

"Don't listen to them buddy. They're just jealous they don't have a arrow on their head," Aang said patting Appa's head.

"Look I know you want to fly, but my instincts tell me we should play it safe and walk through the forest and as leader," Sokka began. "Who said your the leader?" Katara questions. "I'm the oldest and the the natural choice," Sokka said. "You? But your voice still cracks," Katara said laughing.

"I'm the oldest and I'm the leader!" Sokka's voice cracked when he said 'oldest'. "Besides if anyone should be the leader it's Aang. He is the avatar after all," She said. "Are you kidding right? He's just a goofy kid," Sokka said and for effect Aang was hanging upside down by Appa's horn.

"He's right," Aang agrees. "Besides just because he's the avatar doesn't mean he should be the leader. A leader is about strategy, skill and not the power they have. I think Sokka's the best person to be the leader," Nya said.

Katara looks at her surprised and Sokka is smiling happily. "Doesn't mean I want to walk though," Nya added and Sokka frowns. "I bet you wouldn't be so bossy if you kissed a girl," Katara said. "I've kissed a girl! You just haven't met her," Sokka defends. "Who? Gran gran? I've met gran gran!" Katara said with a smug grin. "No besides gran gran!" Sokka said throwing his arms up in defence.