Chapter 117

Mulai dari awal

In the VIP seats, Victor put up his legs and expressionlessly supported his chin in his hands. He thought about how to 'reward' his old antique that night.

--How about celery and watermelon stir fry? Braised fish with banana wasn't a bad idea either, or he could try harder and use a pressure cooker to make braised popcorn...

--The old antique should be able to eat his fill on such a thoughtful dinner, right? Heh.

He folded his wings behind him and walked calmly down the stairs.

At this time, he saw the five remaining brave warriors (and the black knight who was hiding among them) all rush up fearlessly!

The audience in the public screen were also caught by surprise, shouting, "Eh, eh, eh? Is this a suicide squad?" "Is this another tactic??"

The scrolling comments updated non-stop. The demon king frowned, then crossed his daggers in front of him in preparation for a fight.

Just then, suddenly!

The hacker, Universal Day, entered a command he'd prepared long ago!

Five streaks of light swished by, heading towards the brave warriors who all changed models--

They transformed into five Victors, who all charged over!

Everyone: "......"

Odin: "......"

Thunder broke the skies, the hills collapsed, and the rivers flowed backwards!

The Victors, who held a variety of different weapons, all stormed over.

The great demon king was stunned--he'd always been unfamiliar with the hacker abilities from the interstellar era. When the old antique saw this scene, his mind went blank for a rare moment, and then, he instinctively stepped back. He gathered himself and broke the glass window nearby, flying out of the castle with a crash.

Everyone: "......"

There was a second of pure silence on the public screen!

The five Victors soon transformed back, and the five brave warriors breathed a sigh of relief. They immediately seized the opportunity to leave without giving the demon king a chance to come back and attack again.

Half a beat later, Universal Day finally squeezed out a sentence, "Just now, didn't it look like a domestic violence scene?"

Someone spoke darkly, "It was a domestic violence scene x5."

The audience all expressed that life was difficult. The official organizers were all trying to kill them.

Now that there were technically only four brave warriors left on the team, the problem of the traitor among them suddenly became much more serious.

The trap master anxiously set up more traps while the other four sat together like a mahjong table lineup. One of them spoke up, "Forgetting Worries, Universal Day, be honest. Which one of you is the black knight?"

Four pairs of eyes looked at each other, and they all seemed to say the same thing: My acting skills are the best, and my eyesight is also the best.

Forgetting Worries explained himself first, "Just now, I clearly behaved very well. I had even saved Geng Chen and took several of the great demon king's attacks head-on."

Universal Day retorted, "Your schemes are deep! 'You left, me right' and so on, it's obviously a deliberate plan to harm others..."

Forgetting Worries: "I was anxious and didn't pay attention, it was a mistake!"