???: "Get... the hell... out of my HEAD!"

A bright light blinded every living being in the vecinity, the ground melted under the feet of the blazing skull beast and shockwaves were created from releasing the blast

As the light faded they could see the damage that the blast created, some Grimms were obliterated out of existence, yet the most disturbing thing was the moon who had another hole in it.

Yang: "W-w-we need to get the hell out of here. RIGHT NOW!"

Not waiting any longer the team quickly lifted themselvs from the ground and started to run, yet, some grunts made them stop.

Looking back they could see the blazing skull figure giving himself one powerful punch right in the middle of his skull.

They heard a loud crack from the skull, as the figure grabbed his horns and ripped them off.

The figure bursted in another pillar of flames and from there emerged another kind of beast. He wore a black body suit, his skull adorned by spikes in form of a crown and a pair of Devil horns.

The blazing skull figure only turned around towards team RWBY,  his aura was calm yet fearsome, demanding respect with every breath, like a king

The blazing skull figure only turned around towards team RWBY, his aura was calm yet fearsome, demanding respect with every breath, like a king. Unlike the previous form who looked nothing more like an animal who would lash out at any sign of hostility.

???: "Sorry for that, you kids just stay put... i will finish this in an instant."

Ruby: "P-proff... Duncan...?"

Duncan: "The one and only."

Duncan took a good look around him and saw the Grimms mantaining their distance. He was drawing power from Hell Dimension now, this would be only a warm up.

Duncan: 'Hey Z, is it safe?'

Zarathos: 'Yeah... that last blast cleared all the remnants of that Hollow's power.'

Duncan let out a chuckle, he extended his hands ingulfing them in flames, letting out another howl, another Ghost Riders appeared alongside him yet they were in the King form of Duncan. He created clones out of hellfire.