Ash and Serena's first Date? CH-26

Start from the beginning

Serena: How do I look?

Ash stared at her,drooling and unable to get words out.

Serena: Ash?

Ash snapped out of his trance and he said "uhh... You look stunning Serena..." while blushing a bit.

This made Serena blush a lot aswell but she managed to say "Th-thanks Ash."

Serena tried out a couple more dresses but at the end she decided she wanted this dress. She planned to wear this during her next showcase performance.

Serena: So what are we gonna do next Ash?

"Let's go to th-" at that point Ash's stomache started to growl.

"I think your stomache decided what we are gonna do next Ash" Serena said as she started to giggle.

"Yeah... I Guess" Ash said as he scratched the back of his head out of embarrassement.

They walked through the streets until Ash spotted a small café. They both went inside and sat down at a table for two. The waitress came to them and both ordered their food and drinks.

Serena: So Ash, tell me what you've been up to the last two years. After we departed from Kalos.

Ash: Well, as I told you. After I went home, we went on a holiday to Alola, I decided to stay there and attend to the pokemon school. In the meantime I lived at professor Kukui's house.

Serena: I know all of that Ash but please tell me, how was it to win the Alola League and become champion? I mean it must be really nice to finally achieve something like that.

Ash thought a bit and then said "To be completely honest with you Serena, I was shocked."

Serena: Shocked? What do you mean?

"When Lycanroc pulled off that final counter against Gladion and knocked it out, I didn't realize what happened. I even asked him what happened" Ash said while he started chuckling a bit.

Serena: It must've been amazing. I really wish you won the Kalos League though...

"Me too Serena, more then you'll ever know..." Ash replied.

At this point the waitress arrived with their food.

Waitress: Here is your food and your drinks.

Ash & Serena: Thanks!

They started eating and continued their conversation.

Ash: So Serena, how was your time in Hoenn?

Serena: I really loved it! When I landed I almost immedeately met up with May and Dawn in Rustboro City. From there on out I started competing in contests. First off it was pretty hard and I started worrying I wasn't good enough but I remembered our motto during the hard times.

Ash: Our motto?

"Never give up until it's over!" Serena said while making a fistbump wich earned her a warm smile from Ash.

"She makes me really feel good around her" Ash thought by himself.

Serena: After failing a couple times I finally managed to get the hang on it and I earned some ribbons along the way!

Ash: You may not know it but truth to be told, I watched all your contests.

Serena felt her cheeks burn up as soon as Ash said that. "Did you watch everything? Why?" She asked.

Ash: Because I really wanted to see how much progress you've made after we departed from Kalos. And believe me, I'm really proud of what you've become!

At this point Serena was tomato red and she tried to bury her face into her chest as she said "Awww, thanks Ash."

Ash could only give her a warm but goofy smile as he was lost for words seeing how cute Serena was when she blushed. Luckely for them the waitress arrived.

Waitress: I've got a desert for you two.

Serena: But we didn't order a desert.

Waitress: Don't worry, it's on the house.

Ash: Thanks a lot! Not to be rude but what is it actually?

Waitress: It's called the DoubleHeart sorbet.

Serena: The DoubleHeart sorbet?

Waitress: Yeah, you two look like such a lovely couple, that's why this is on the house!

Both Ash and Serena's faces started to heat up and Ash said "We aren't a couple." They considered it and accepted the Icecream but what they noticed when the waitress left was that there was only 1 spoon.

Ash: I guess we'll share Serena!

Serena: No Ash, you can take it.

Ash: Are you crazy? We'll share it!

"N-" Before Serena could say no, Ash already put the spoon with some icecream in her mouth.

"How does it taste Serena?" Ash said with a wide grin on his face.

At this moment Serena was completely red because Ash literally fed her. She only managed to say "Gr-great" while she put up a smile.

They both started laughing and playfully fed eachother until the icecream was gone.

Ash: I'll pay the bill Serena and after that we'll go home ok?

Serena: We can share it Ash, it's no problem.

Ash: No, I want to pay it. Today has been amazing.

Serena: Okay... If you say so...

Ash payed the bill and they went on their way home. It was 9.30 pm already and they didn't want their parents to be worried.

"Hey Ash?" Serena said as they were walking.

Ash: Yeah?

Serena: Wo-would you like to s-stay at my house this we-weekend?

Ash: I'm living across the street...

Serena: I know but my mom will be gone this weekend and I would like to have some company.

Ash: You know what? Sure!

Serena: Really?

Ash: Ofcourse!

"Thanks Ash!" Serena said as she gave Ash a small hug wich he happily returned.

At this point they arrived home and went inside of their own homes. Both went immediately to bed with wide smiles on their faces because they had an amazing day.

_______________________________________

Chapter 26 done! I hope you like this one, next one will be Calem's backstory and POV! Stay tuned, I try to have it done by tomorrow!