Dare #18

knight_of_zodiac

Albania: Not need to ask me twice! Okay, Slovenia will help me this time, as she found the photos on my computer.

Slovenia: You didn't hide them very well...

Albania: Okay, I know! Now, c'mon, we need to find someone who'll willingly let us use their printer.

(After printing the photos)

Albania: Okay, that went well!

Slovenia: You knocked out Austria and stole his printer.

Albania: Did I stutter?!

Slovenia: And that's why we're despised by others. And I'm gonna need to deal with the mad musician after he wakes up!

Albania: Don't worry, we'll get Yugo or Serb to take part of the blame.

Slovenia: I don't think they'll agree to it. Anyway, those photos are heavy, you sure we'll make it to the house?

Albania: Yea, I'm sure.

Slovenia: I don't believe you.

Albania: Changing the subject! Where's your family?

Slovenia: Not at home is all I know.

Albania: Okay, good enough with me.

Albania: Finally! We arrived. Now, c'mon, your family is out, let's be quick!

Slovenia: Yea, I don't have a particular wish to get killed today...

(Setting up posters in the rooms)

Albania: Hey, I finished Croatia's room, how about you?

Slovenia: I just need to put a bit of detail in dad's room... A bit to the right... A little up... There! Perfect! I'm finished!

Albania: Now, for the last, we go over to Türkiye's and Greece's house, and of course, Romania's (Bulgaria and Romania live together).

Slovenia: Okay, but quickly!

(After everything was settled)

Slovenia: What now?

Albania: We go over to the French-English house!

Slovenia: Why?

Albania: Ame's there, he invited me to play video games with a few other countries.

Slovenia: You challenged him, right?

Albania: No, I just told him even I could play video games better than him, and boom, it was settled. But to the real reason, of course...

Slovenia: Right, Yugo will not steep foot into the capitalist nest, I get it!

Albania: I love the way you just get things, like a mind reader.

Slovenia: I've been under someone else's control for long enough to be taught how to quickly understand anyone by simply connecting facts.