Dare #8

knight_of_zodiac

Serbia: No!

Greece: Oh, c'mon, it will be fun.

Serbia: No!

Greece: I'll help you with the thing.

Serbia: The thing?

Greece: The thing.

Serbia: And... I have sold my soul to the devil.

Greece: Let's go, Ares (god of war)!

Serbia: Shut up, Hades (god of underground)!

Greece: Ha, see, you've learned something about my culture.

Serbia: I will deeply regret this.

Greece: Yea, probably...

(Yugoslavia's room)

Greece: I... Don't know what I was hoping to see, but obviously not that.

Serbia: Yea, dad is really proud of... Nikola Tesla. But he also has many books about other scientists. He's way too proud of his country. At least for us.

Greece: No, I was talking about this extremely noticeable sculpture of himself waving his flag in his WW2 soldier uniform while angrily looking to the other side of the room. Oh yea, made from eye-blinding gold with his flag made of precious stones.

Serbia: Yea, he's too proud of himself for his own good.

Greece: Agree. Now, let's get that done.

Serbia: Yea, yea, N.M. is covering for us, he "got stuck in a tree" and father needed to get him.

Greece: Great!

(A while after they covered the room in posters)

Serbia: We're done, now let's go.

Greece: Anxious, are we?

Serbia: I don't wanna be caught.

North Macedonia: We're home, dad got me out of the tree I got stuck into.

Yugoslavia: Stupid. Anyway, I'm taking my leave and going to my room.

Slovenia: Alright, have fun.

Yugoslavia: Well, hello there, Greece, why are you here?

Greece: Oh, just paying a visit to your children. I'm tired of only meeting them politically. You wouldn't understand.

Yugoslavia: I'll pretend I didn't hear that. Goodbye now.

Bosnia: Bye!

Croatia: So, what's the deal? I know Mac can climb, so you better te-

Yugoslavia: Motherf*cker, who took down my Nikola Tesla posters and replaced them with Enver Hoxha?!

Kosovo: You did it?

Greece: Serbia helped.

Serbia: F*ck off!

Slovenia: He's storming around the house, so explain to us what exactly happened while he can't hear us.

Greece: It was a dare because they knew how scary the guy is. They know that it will piss Yugo off. They said me and Serb need to do it, Mac agreed to help us. So we started putting down Nikola Tesla posters and replacing them. I also hid the giant sculpture of his, and I guess he didn't find it yet - Yo, why you look so scared...?

Greece:

Greece:

Greece: He's behind me, isn't he?

Slovenia: *nods*

Greece: I'm gonna die, aren't I?

Montenegro: Killed, tortured, drowned, burned, whatever comes first in his mind, so yea... I think you should go...

Greece: It was nice knowing you!

T-rex_lover: Yup, exactly how a normal day in Balkan goes...