Dare #7

knight_of_zodiac

Yugoslavia: Me and CA (Communist Albania) weren't the closest, believe it or not. But yes, I was quite proud of such a powerful communist country. As I should be.

Albania: Huh?

Yugoslavia: Even though I wanted to be the most powerful in the Balkans...

Albania: CA was here along me until the end of the USSR, then desappeared. But he's still here.

Yugoslavia: Ah, amazing, he's still here, more powerful than me!

Albania: Sarcasm?

Yugoslavia: No f*cking sh*t, Sherlock!

Türkiye: He was... Alright. My father hated him, and I disliked him. Because he was part of the reason my father had such a weak heart. He was always so worried he'll loose to him. I don't like him, he's Balkan and my family and them have a long history of different wars. But no, the main reason wasn't because he was communist.

Albania: Aww, you opened up to us?

Türkiye: F*ck off, no, I didn't.

Slovenia: Sorry about your dad...

Türkiye: Ehh, could be worse.

Albania: Yea, he could come back alive and dress up Yugo in Japan's dress when he sleeps, cut his hair, and crack his phone.

Türkiye: I don't see anything bad here.

Yugoslavia: You need to live a life where you care about your hair.

Montenegro: He showers them three times a week for an hour-

Croatia: And then wonders who's using all hot water.

Yugoslavia: Talking about wonders, what's a phone?

Bosnia: Pfft, those 20th century's weirdos.

Serbia: Get back to your black-white box TV, we're gonna play on PS5.

Yugoslavia: I have such wonderful children.

Croatia: You raised us!

Yugoslavia: You got that from your mother! I didn't teach you any of this!

Slovenia: You said the same when we wanted independence.

Yugoslavia: Ouch, yes, put salt on my open wounds.

T-rex_lover: I'm gonna watch Youtube, Yugo. Oh, sh*t, I forgot you people that walked with dinosaurs don't know what that is.