Dare #14

Merkaerka

Türkiye: Umm... What?

Bosnia: Huh? In love?

Türkiye: No, no, no, no, no, no... NO! He's a minor! Even if 17, he's considered a minor! I'm an adult! I'm 20! Never would I fall for a child!

Herzegovina: Okay, f*cking calm down, they probably didn't mean to offend you or call you out.

Bosnia: Yea, so stop before you start crying and begging the police not to throw you in jail.

Herzegovina: So, as you heard from this paranoid idiot, he was never in love with me nor my twin.

Croatia: I honestly don't blame him, you're a pain to have around!

Slovenia: You too, 'Tia!

Serbia: I'm the f*cking oldest! I've been dealing with your crap since day 1!

Yugoslavia: I'm thankful my parents didn't hate as much as yours to give me siblings...

Kosovo: Wow, thanks.

Macedonia: But dad, you do have a sister!

Slovenia: Yeah, aunty SCS (State of Serbs, Croats, and Slovenes)!

Yugoslavia: I consider her a therapist!

Montenegro: Back to the subject!

Bosnia: He did backstab us, though.

Türkiye:

Türkiye: That was my dad! I was just helping him!

Herzegovina: But you were there...

Türkiye: I was the same age as Mac, I had no idea what was going on!

Macedonia: Am I really that young?

Kosovo: I don't know, brother, but better to keep out of this.

Montenegro: How about we finish that conversation and move on. You don't like each other, backstabs hurt, and anyway, Türkiye has a crush on G-

Türkiye: Shut the f*ck up! How do you even know?!

Montenegro: People overestimes the deepness of my sleep.

Romania: Well, the name starts with a G!

Slovenia: Hmm...

Romania: G... G... Great Britain... No, probably not...

Croatia: Guinea... Guinea-Bissau... No, he doesn't even know the two...

Bulgaria: He doesn't like Greenland, so it can't be him...

Türkiye: Stop guessing!

Amber~Koral: G... G... G... Germany! Or maybe... Gambia... Gabon... What all countries' names start with G?

T-rex_lover: Also Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana... But hunny, we already know who's Turkey's crush!