Dare #16

(The user no longer exists or they're only visible to a specific audience)

Albania: Well, I... Don't really know...

Albania: Just joking, I was born ready for that!

Albania: 🎶Time to conquer some countries, du-da, du-da, realize my parents' dreams, du-da, du-da-da!🎶

Kosovo: Alba, what happened to you?

Albania: I was planning to go after the Montenegrin first, but hey, guess I'll improvise!

Albania: *throws Kosovo over his shoulders* 🎶Managed to conquer one country, du-da, du-da, hope I get away with it, du-da, du-da-da!🎶

Kosovo: I don't think that's how it works.

Albania: Now it will!

*At the Yugoslav house*

Montenegro: *Sleeping on the couch* 

Albania: *Picks up Montenegro* Okay, we have already t- Damn, how is he so heavy?!

Macedonia: You think exercising in your sleep will make you lose weight?

Albania: Mac, a little help?

Macedonia: *sigh* FiNe! Because I don't hate you.

Albania: Relieving to hear that.

*Getting Montenegro to ThE sEcReT pLaCe*

Macedonia: Isn't that your basement?

Albania: *pushes both in the room* No, not at all! I'll be right back!

*Walking to Greece's house*

Albania: 🎶Almost done with conquering, du-da, du-da, now to go for the bigger fish, du-da, du-da-da!🎶

*in front of Greece's house*

Albania: *starts making a pentogram* I, Albania of the Balkan, call to summon you, Satan! Rise up to the soils of the Earth and obey my orders!

Satan: Why you summon me, mortal? Oh, c'mon, you again?! What do you want this time?!

Albania: So you go into this house, and kidnapp Greece, the weirdo with blue and white flag, easy-peasy!

Satan: If it's so easy-peasy, then you get him! You literally sold about 15 souls including yours for me to do stupid shit.

Albania: Look, I am not facing his "power of Zeus" today, I prefer not to be striked by lighting and almost eaten by a pegaesus!

Satan: It only bit you, you look rather distasteful anyway.

Albania: Off you go now!

Satan: I will start increasing prices for my deeds. This will cost you a soul of a bigger country!

Albania: I'm giving you Russia's.

Satan: Russia doesn't have a soul!

*after an immense fight with the pegaesus*

Satan: F*ck you, I'm never doing that again!

Albania: Yea, yea, see you next week as usual.

Albania: 🎶Conquered all needed countries, du-da, du-da, Yugo will be killing me, du-da, du-da-da!🎶

Macedonia: For sure.

Albania: What's up, Albanian Macedonia?

Macedonia: My standards for names.

Albania: It's not that bad!

Kosovo: No, it actually is.

Montenegro: Was I... Sleepwalking again? I don't remember falling asleep tied up in Albania's basement.

Albania: It's not my basement, it's the secret place!

Yugoslavia: ALBANIA, DID YOU LOCK UP MY CHILDREN IN YOUR BASEMENT? ONLY I CAN DO THAT!

Greece: Disproving your point, is he?

Albania: Remember when I mentioned I wasn't sure about this?

Macedonia: *raises eyebrow*

Albania: Yugo just reminded me why he's called The Great Balkan... My sold soul just left my body.

Kosovo: The only thing left for you to do is piss your pants.

T-rex_lover: Yo, the hosptal has been calling me?

Amber~Koral: Two words. The Balkans.

T-rex_lover: Technically, that's one word.

Amber~Koral: ... F*ck the Balkans.

T-tex_lover: Fair.

T-rex_lover: Also, yes, we're back from the dead.