Dare #9

Callista_B-fly

T-rex_lover: To clear things up for readers, I was too lazy to put the whole comment, with Macedonia, they meant the old Macedonia.

Greece: Well, Macedonia... I'm proud of it. Though I hate how the land was now stolen from me. My love for the old Macedonia is the only thing that makes me try to keep... Calm relations with North Macedonia.

Macedonia: We hate each other, but because we, Balkans, are stuck with each other, we just kind of need to get along.

Greece: I love Macedonia very much!

Croatia: Dude, I can't help but always feel like you're talking about my brother.

Greece&NM: What the f*ck, Croatia?!

Macedonia: I don't like that god-obsessed idiot!

Greece: And I don't like that name-stealing freak!

Macedonia: Oi, who you calling freak?

Greece: You! Did you lose the last of your braincells?!

Macedonia: How dare you? I hate you!

Greece: I hate you more!

Macedonia: I don't like Greek salad!

Bulgaria: Oh god, he hit his weakness...

Greece: How dare you?! That's it, I'm challenging you!

Macedonia: To what?

Greece: To a... Umm... To a f*cking challenge.

Romania: You said challenge twice -

Greece: Shut up, I heard it!

Bosnia: Kill me...

Herzegovina: Great idea.

Serbia: Indeed, no need to tell me one more time.

Bosnia: Well damn.

Croatia: Ah, sh*t, here we go again...

Montenegro: I'm gonna take a nap, and when I wake up, everything and everyone will be broken, and I will realise I already live in a nightmare, no need to have one in my sleep.

Türkiye: And I'm gonna watch that show slowly and with pleasure...

(In the corner of this mess)

Egypt: Hello Kosovo, Slovenia.

Slovenia: Hey, Egypt!

Slovenia:

Slovenia: Wait?! Egypt?! What are you doing here?!

Egypt: Though I'd check up here, I'm actually on my way to a meeting and decided to just say hi! I never really see you around.

Kosovo: Yea, we're Balkan, you really want this *points at the others who are currently fighting to death* to be around.

Egypt: Khm, on some questions I rather not answer. Anyway, isn't that your family?

Slovenia: I never met them in my life. I just randomly saw them fighting.

Kosovo: Mhm, of course, that's totally what happened.

Egypt: Joke's aside, what happened this time?

Kosovo: You say like it happens every week -

Kosovo: Oh, wait, it does happen every week.

Slovenia: North and Poseidon this time.

Egypt: Ah, North Macedonia and Greece. I don't know if I should be surprised. But I'll leave them to their family, otherwise I'm gonna be late to my meeting with UK, and if I miss his tea and biscuits again, I'm not gonna come out of his house with all my limbs, so... See ya!

Slovenia&Kosovo: Thanks...

T-rex_lover: *slowly running out of new ideas to say bye*