"Akash." Anjali cried out.

"Stop it di..... Just stop it..... It's about time you face reality and be a strong person if not for yourself at least think about the innocent child you are carrying...... For too long have this house been a slave to you..... Enough is enough..... You know sometimes I feel this family only values you and never us especially Bhai and it has been like that since childhood...... I watch Ratna maa punish Arnav just for minor offences and pamper you when you needed to be punished and it continued with Dadi after her death."

"Akash what are you saying!..... I love you all equally. " Nani defended.

"No, you don't Dadi..... It has always been di and no one else...... You know, today I finally realized Arvind Malik was the only person who sincerely loved Bhai. " Akash said shocking the others and making Nani angry. "He may have been a bad husband but damn he was a great father..... And I always envied him for that...... He was the first to always be at his events and never missed a single one no matter what and it killed Bhai finding out about his infidelity to Ratna maa whom he still loved no matter how much she showered more love to Di than him. "

"Just shut up Akash..... How dare you mention that man's name in this house?.... How many times have I forbidden his name to be mentioned? " Nani yelled out in anger and Akash chuckled.

"Yelling at me won't make the truth a lie and you and everyone know it....... Stop coddling her and teach her to be strong and independent because the bhai we know is gone for good and she is the only person to blame for it. "

This shut Nani and Mami up as they knew he was telling the truth.

"I have to drop Payal and her family off and I will go to work from there."

Akash then turn to find Buaji and Shashi and stared at them for a second and walked out.

Buaji wheeled Shashi out and Payal followed.

"What happened to this family? ...... A few days ago we were all happy but now see how broke the family is, we couldn't give the daughter in law a proper welcome and Arnav and Akash left without even eating. " Nani exclaimed.

"Hello hi bye bye..... Akash is right... We are all to be blamed if only we had listened to Arnav bitwa, then all of this won't have happened and he won't be ignoring Anju. " Mami said remorsefully and Nani sighed.

"Anjali come let's eat..... You have to be strong for your baby as Akash said." Nani said and Anjali was about to speak but Nani cut her off. "Don't worry about Arnav... He is angry for now but how long will he be angry...... He will surely forgive you and go back to worshipping you like before. " Nani assured her with a smile

"Nani. " Anjali exclaimed happily and Nani smiled and nodded but Mami frowned at her words.

She stood up and they all went to the dining table and had their breakfast.

AR Designs.
Arnav's cabin.