Thirty Six || Truth or Dare

When Fallon walked back into the room, she sat down in her chair and continued on like nothing happened. Though Ranboo picked up on her body language after the forst two days of being here. After being here for almost six, he knew something happened and so he was going to figure it out.

"Del, truth or dare?" Techno said, spinning in his chair lightly.

"Del?" Tubbo asked, cocking an eyebrow in confusion.

"Truth i guess." The girl said, trying to distract herself from overthinking the Tommy crush situation.

"Wait, im still hung up on the fact that Tom actually called someone. Who did you call?" Wilbur asked.

"Fallon who called you while you were downstairs? I heard your ringtone when getting the food." Techno asked, a smile on his face. Fallon thought and thought and thought, thinking how the hell she was going to get out of this situation.

She looked directly at Ranboo and then her computer screen before coming up with her excuse.

"The guy i have a crush on called me." Fallon said, avoiding exposing Tommy.

"Theres your answer Will." Techno said smugly, knowing Fallon really fucking well.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Oh my god!" Ranboo explained, standing from his chair. The girl looked at him. Well, they all knew now.

"Wait, guys don't bombard Fallon or Tommy, They'll tell us who called them or who they called whenever they're ready." karl said with a small smile.

"No Karl! They have to tell us now!" Sapnap exclaimed making Karl and Quackity laugh.

"Stupid ass pricks." Tommy mumbled.

"Tommy, Tubbo i need to pull you into a separate call." Fallon said softly before exiting the call. Fallon grabbed Ranboo snd her phone before yelling that she was going on a walk with Ranboo.

Fallon rang the two brits after screaming very loudly in the park they stood.

"YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON TOMMY!" Tubbo yelled.

"You have a crush on me." Tommy said, smiling at the phone slightly.

"And you have a crush on me." Fallon said, smiling just as big as he was.

Everything changed after this. It couldnt be considered good nor bad, but things definitely change for the both of them.