one || pizza and movie night

|| pizza and movie night ||

"Hey! I'm home!" Fallon yelled throughout the apartment. She took off her mask and set it on the marble countertop.

"About to stream!" The man yelled from his bedroom. She took a mental note not to bother him for a few hours.

Good thing I have a lot of school work to do, she thought to herself.

"Alright! I'll be in my room doing schoolwork!" Fallon yelled as she walked to her room. Her legs felt like jelly from walking around all morning. Fallon worked at In-N-Out Burger when she could so she could help with rent, even if she wasn't allowed to help pay it.

The teenage girl retied her hair into a ponytail as she put on Mr. Beast and started on her school work. She'd do Geometry first, then she'd start on her other classes.

By the time she had finished, night time had rolled around and her room was lit up by her purple LED lights hung from corner to corner. She'd been doing school for close to four hours now. She felt as if her brain had slowly stopped working over time with the amount of work she had.

She cursed covid for being a thing during this time. Fallon was 100% not a virtual learner, and it was showing. The school at said it would be hybrid in August; after two weeks they went full virtual as covid numbers rose and it became very unsafe. It was now October and the girl was struggling, badly.

A knock erupted from her door and she payed it no mind; if techno wanted in the room he'd knock and just enter without response.

"Hallo nerd." He greeted as he walked inside.

"Hola." She replied in a concentrated manner.

"It's Saturday, Fallon. You should not be doing school work for four hours. Let's order a pizza and watch some tv." He suggested. She lifted her head and looked at the man in front of her.

"Tomorrow is my day off from work and school for the first time in a few weeks; I want to enjoy it to the best of my abilities. No schoolwork or stress." She said, lowering her head back towards her computer.

"Fine, but you're taking a break for now. Were ordering pizza and watching a movie. Then you may proceed." She thought on it for a minute before agreeing.

Fallon abandoned her desk and walked into the living room with Techno.

"I'm going to take a shower. Can you order a pepperoni pizza please?" She asked politely. He nodded and ruffled her hair before pushing her away and down the hall. She laughed as she walked into the bathroom.

Fallon let the warm water relax her tense muscles. The shower didn't run too long as she didn't like wasting water like that. The girl changed into a pair of sweatpants and a baggy hoodie. Her hair was parted down the middle and ran down her back, leaving the back of her shirt wet.

"Pizza is here. Pick a movie and I'll get blankets and such I guess." Techno suggested. Fallon nodded and picked out a movie she knew the both of them would enjoy. Technoblade came out with blankets and a box of pizza in his arms.

The pair settled down on the couch and watched a movie while eating pizza before going their separate ways. Fallon decided not to finish her school work and simply watch Mr. Beast videos until she had fallen asleep.

She didnt know it, but the next few weeks would be the best and most complicated of her life.