thirty | argument

tw - fighting/arguing, yelling, anxiety/panic attack
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

|| argument ||

"Fallon." A stern voice called, interrupting her sentence.

"Fallon? Who's that? That doesn't sound like Techno." Tommy's soft voice contrasted that of her mother's.

"Fallon, can you even hear me?!" Her mother shouted, drawing attention to the pair in the kitchen.

"Yeah, yeah i can hear you. Uh i gotta- i'll- be upstairs." Fallon quickly said before rushing up the stairs. She closed and locked her door immediately.

Fallon ripped the earbuds from her phone and threw them somewhere. Her phone was discarded onto her bed as she pushed her suitcase in front of the door. The handle twisted just as she had locked it.

"Fal? Fal what's going on?" Tommy asked, all traces of sleep in his voice dissipating.

"My parents are here. They're gonna take me back, Tom. I don't want them to take me back." She rushed. The yelling was loud. Techno was beyond pissed and yelling at not only his mother, but Fallon's. Tommy hadn't the slightest clue of what to do.

Tommy trued to console her, but it didn't work. Nothing did. Not until the yelling stopped and Techno came in her room, using the key he had for every door in the house.

Fallon was in the floor, knees to her chest and hands over her ears. She was sobbing and Tommy was trying to get her to calm down, but it was inevitable. Nothing was working. Nothing could help her. Not even Techno could help her.