twenty-four | first lore stream

azazel

❤️   💬   ✈️ liked by dreamwastaken, tommyinnit and 12,152 othersazazel lore stream

❤️ 💬 ✈️
liked by dreamwastaken, tommyinnit and 12,152 others
azazel lore stream. 3pm pst (6pm est; 5pm cst; 1am uk time) *sorry my european friends :// ive been busy all day with setting this up that it's pushed back than originally planned*

technoblade featuring the blade
   azazel im taking your followers tech 😎✋
   technoblade im proud 🥲

dreamwastaken another minor to torture 😈
   azazel ok :D

ranboomc HELLO! I TALKED TO YOU ON DISCORD LAST NIGHT!
   azazel YOU DID! HELLO MR. BOO!
   ranboomc HIIII

tommyinnit *sighs* i cannot yell as motherinnit will be mad.
   azazel we cannot anger motherinnit
   tommyinnit your pic is cute btw 👀
   azazel THIS WASNT IN THE SCRIPT THIS WASNT IN THE SCRIPT
   technoblade and suddenly i dont only kill orphans, i kill canonical kind of family dynamic
   azazel @tommyinnit run
   tommyinnit DUDUDUDU
   dreamwastaken i hate it here

"Are you ready?!" Karl asked excitedly. While he wouldn't be on the server for the stream, he'd be in the room with her for comfort. The girl nodded with a grand smile. She decided that for lore she wouldn't do face cam as she couldn't act with facial expressions very well.

Fallon started her stream and got everything ready as Wilbur's music played for a few minutes with her "Starting Soon" screen showing.

Azazel is now live!
Techno has let me stay with him. No face cam :/

She took a deep breath and faded her starting soon screen into her minecraft screen. Her character stood in the middle of Techno's home. She wore iron armour despite the netherite belongings in her ender chest.

Stay strong, appear weak. That was her character's motto. If you appear weak, you can surprise people in the best or worst ways. A force of nature, if you will.

"Chat, we have some business to attend to today. I have done much grinding, but i have yet to build a house. That is today's objective, to build a house and converse with Techno and maybe Ghostbur or Phil. Get some insight on what's been happening around here." She said as she grabbed wood from Techno's chests. He joined the game and caught her in the act as he joined the vc.

"You little sneak." He said into his mic.

"I will repay you back the exact amount i take, calm yourself sir Techno."

"As long as you replace it. Where are you building? Need any help?"

"I plan on building just behind your house some." Azazel informed and Techno hummed in agreement. He helped build the house behind his as Phil joined the vc.

"Azazel. You're new." Phil said, voice even. "Ive heard a lot about you."

"I am aware." Fallon stated, voice showing no emotion.

"Oh?"

"I just know things, Phil, do not question."

"She's intimidating, Techno." Phil said.

"Yes, i do know that much. Just you wait though, you've not even seen the half."

"Not even close." Fallon said ominously.