two || minecraft

|| minecraft ||

Fallon woke up with a yawn. A small dog was curled up at the end of her bed and she smiled, feeling a little less alone. She sat up, still half asleep from just waking up, and pet the dog happily. Though she knew Technoblade would be playing minecraft, she walked into his room to bother him for no specific reason.

"Mornin." The girl spoke, voice raspy and soft from just waking up.

"It's literally one pm." Techno stated as he played his block game.

"What's so great about the game of Minebuild or whatever, that you have a whole youtube on it?" She asked, taking a seat on his bed.

"It's Minecraft, but would you like to play some? I can't explain it without sounding like a lunatic so here, you play." He said, standing from his chair and offering her to sit. She shrugged and sat down to play the game.

Techno taught her how to play and she caught on rather quickly. At first she had a distaste for the game; though after a few hours of her playing and Techno talking to her about it, she grew to love the game. She fell in love with how distracted she became by it, so much so that she forget she had homework still to do.

By the time the pair stopped it was already quarter to six. Fallon didn't want to stop playing the game she'd known so little about just a few hours ago.

"Can I create an account? Like on my own computer or something?" She asked, turning to look at the man sitting in a chair next to her.

"Of course! We can go get the stuff necessary tomorrow after your classes. Until then let's make dinner and get ready for school tomorrow."

"Says the one who dropped out of college."

"Shut up and let's go." Techno laughed out in reply.

The pair walked to the kitchen so they could make dinner. Fallon did most of the cooking. Techno helped here and there but his phone was blowing up and he got distracted easily with it every few moments.

Soon enough dinner had been prepared and the pair ate, filling the silence with small talk and laughter. After the both of them parted ways into their respective rooms. Fallon did her final school assignments while Technoblade played minecraft with Phil on their server.

Fallon ended up stressing over her assignments until almost three in the morning. Her Geometry wasn't much of a problem, though her other seven classes were. She was in a higher level English class, Biology, Government, Creative Writing, Physical Education, Band, and Spanish 4. While some classes were easy to pass, the requirements and assignments took up a lot of her time.

As soon as she finished all of her assignments, she turned off her lights and immediately fell asleep on top of her comforters.