twenty-nine | back home

|| back home ||

Fallon walked through Techno's front door with a groan. She was exhausted to say the least.

"So- oh, Fallon. Hello." Techno's mother said from the kitchen. The girl jumped in surprise but smiled nonetheless as Floof started barking at her. Fallon knelt down and pet the happy dog.

"Fallon, go shower and then- oh, mom, hello." Techno said, shutting the door as he saw his mom leaning on the kitchen counter.

"I didn't know Fallon was here." His mother said politely. "Dear, why don't you go into the other room while the adults talk, okay?"

Fallon felt like a child when being talked to, she did not like it in the slightest.

"Yeah, sure." She replied, pulling out her phone and calling Tommy. Her earbuds were already plugged in as she walked slowly into the living room. She could hear Techno and his mom arguing not so quietly in the kitchen.

"'Ello." Tommy whispered. It was nearing 8pm where she was meaning it was 4am for him.

"Hi." She yawned.

"How was your uh, your flight?" Tommy mumbled, obviously tired.

"I can call you-"

"No, stay, please. Your voice helps me fall asleep."

Fallon smiled and laughed lightly.

"Well, i want to take a shower but-"

"Fallon." A stern voice called, interrupting her sentence. Her body tensed with fear. Her eyes widened at the voice. She knew who it was, and despised everyone in the house—besides Technoblade and Floof—for existing in the moment.