Thirty-Five || You...

Everyone was gathered in a call. Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Phil, Sapnap, Karl, George, Dream, Quackity, Techno, Azazel, and Ranboo joining with Azazel in her room. It was rather late, they were all plying truth or dare. Tubbo had been up all night, his energy was unmatched too. Tommy was doing his best to keep awake whilst Wilbur was making sure nobody made fun of him for it. Phil was simply here to make sure Techno and Azazel behaved. Dream George and Sapnap were here because, well why not be and Quackity joined for Azazel. Azazel however was bursting with energy while Ranboo just watched in amusement.

"Tommy truth or dare." Ranboo asked with a small yawn. He hummed softly before answering with dare.

"Call the person you have a crush on." Ranboo said with a small smile after a few moments of thinking. Techno's and Azazel's door rang which she assumed was their food. She grabbed her phone and ran down the stairs to go collect it and pay. just then her phone started vibrating in her pocket. She pulled it out to see Tommy's contact displayed on the screen.

With a flushed face and a racing heart, she declined the call and walked upstairs with the food in hand.

Tommy likes me back?