thirteen || jackbox pt.2

|| jackbox pt.2 ||

Azazel was having the best time she's had in a while. Things in school were piling up as well as messages and calls from unsaved numbers that were most likely her parents. Techno told her not to answer, so she never did. She always got curious though.

So whenever she got spammed calls from the unsaved numbers during her stream, her mood dropped and Techno noticed. He made a mental note to talk to her about it later.

Her mood dropped so much that she turned off her facecam to hide it, to hide her true feelings and anger. Pure anger.

"Why did you turn your face cam off?" Tubbo asked kindly. They heard Techno go on mute as she walked away. They were writing the next rounds mad verse raps and he had finished quite quickly.

"I had to change, my shirt is sopping wet." She lied. A knock erupted at her door and she muted her stream as well as the discord channel.

"Can i come in?" Techno asked softly.

"Yeah." Azazel replied. Her phone buzzed again making her next actions careless. She grabbed her phone and three it across the room. Not hard enough to break it but not easy enough for it to not crack or put a dent in the wall.

"Calm down killer, damn." Techno laughed as the phone flew past him. She chuckled as did he. "What happened?"

"They're calling and i'm streaming, The two don't fucking mix well." She grumbled, pissed at how easily her mood could change with the right people.

"Well then we'll get you a new phone and we'll get you a new number and it'll stop. For now just stay calm and let yourself have fun." He suggested. He ruffled her hair and left back to his room.

"I am back and i think i broke my phone." She stated directly into her microphone. She turned on her face cam again once her shirt was changed.

"Ready for round two? I think Techno deafened for a few minutes too." Karl asked nicely.

"Yes, we are ready now." Azazel said with a smalol giggle. Nobody commented on her slip up. She didnt even notice it until chat freaked out.

User1275: WE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
User12: DID THEY SAY WE?!
User655: WE WE WE WE WE
User22: IS SHE WITH TECHNOBLADE?! KNFW COU

"Chat i said that as a general statement." Azazel laughed off.

Second Round

Karl Vs Azazel
Tubbo Vs Wilbur
Philza Vs Quackity
Technoblade Vs Tommy

Karl began his rap.

"Her name is Azazel and that's pretty cool. When i listen to her raps it makes me wanna drool. Remember when you were only a fan of me. This time i won, can't you see."

"Not poggers Karl, You attacked the woman.'" Tommy said in a jokingly serious tone.

Azazel began her rap.

"My parents abandoned me at an airport. They really said 'mission abort'. Now i have more followers than you. I guess tommyinnit likes raiding me more out of us two."

"WOAHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK" Quackity screamed as Wilbur kept saying 'Oooooohh'

"What?!" Tommy yelled. laughing himself despite how confused he was. "What the bloody hell are you talking about?!"

User777777: OH SHE JUST EXPOSED HERSELF
User934: JKSBVFEUSKJUBI
User800: FUCKING HELL AZAZEL
User0: Someone pull up the clip!!!!!
User589: CONFUSED INNIT