Thirty-Four || Beach Day

"I wanna go to the beach." The girl complained as she slid off of the couch.

"Then let's go?" Techno said with a small attitude. Ranboo laughed slightly, shutting off his phone and laying it on the couch next to him.

"Don't get sassy with me." Fallon spoke with a scoff.

"Well go get your bathing suits on while i go get things ready." Techno stated, standing up and throwing his blanket on top of Fallon.

"WHat the hell!" Fallon yelled, throwing the blanket and running towards the older. She jumped on his back and giggled as she wrapped her arms and legs tightly around him.

"And, that's going on instagram!" Ranboo said with a mischievous smile before running away. Being there a few days had taught him that even the smallest of actions would send Fallon running after him and tackling his lanky figure.

"Ranboo!" Fallon yelled, trying to bust down the door. She groaned before sliding down it and sitting in front of it as he changed. Shr reluctantly got up to go put on her bathing suit, abandoning the boy in her room. Because Ranboo had taken her to his house to go to the bay with him and his family, her bathing suit was in the bathroom already hanging. *for context im changing where he lives to his actual residence San Francisco and he was only visiting North Carolina*

A few hours at the beach go by and Ranboo had yet to force the girl to get into the water. He had begged abd begged, even bribed but she still refused. She was going to go in, that much she knew. How long she'd be messing with Ranboo anout ir? well thats too much to tell just yet.

@azazel

@azazel beach day with an annoying bitch

@azazel beach day with an annoying bitch. sorry, two annoying bitches.

@ranboomc i am NOT annoying
   @azazel you've been begging me to get into the water for literally two and a half hours. -_-
   @ranboomc maybe if you got in with me
   @azazel god youre so annoying fine you stupid bitch jesus
   @tommyinnit hey! dont cuss at ranboo bitch!
   @azazel fine no call tn then
   @tommyinnit im sorry my greatest and most favourite human on the planet. i take that back. please call me tn.
   @azazel exactly bitch